New ex-players (and managers) thread

Still a thing in the US though, a lot of people assume that because you're British you know everything about football.

When kids were at school I had Athletic Directors asking me if I'd coach the school team. I might know a bit about football but nowhere near enough to try my hand at coaching, even at that level.
Sit tight, your chance at Charlotte FC will come soon enough.

Sit tight, your chance at Charlotte FC will come soon enough.
What's happened there? I thought they were doing quite well run and Fuchs was doing a good job on the coaching staff?

I may be a petty man, but I do get great pleasure from watching Rodgers getting beaten by a shite pub team in the shite pub team league

What a total ****
I hate him. Hated him while he was here. Hate him now he’s gone. A little rat faced weasel of a man. Failing is too good for him. It means he still has a job and is lining his pockets.

I hate him. Hated him while he was here. Hate him now he’s gone. A little rat faced weasel of a man. Failing is too good for him. It means he still has a job and is lining his pockets.
Amazing isn't it? The last manager to win us a major trophy & yet most of us here, if we saw him out walking his dog would probably happily kneecap him if nobody was watching.

He's the Anti-Claudio

For the record, that does include me. In fact I'd probably do his ankles & elbows too. A tribute to his Ulster heritage.

Amazing isn't it? The last manager to win us a major trophy & yet most of us here, if we saw him out walking his dog would probably happily kneecap him if nobody was watching.

He's the Anti-Claudio

For the record, that does include me. In fact I'd probably do his ankles & elbows too. A tribute to his Ulster heritage.
That he delivered the club and it’s fans the first FA Cup in their history and most of us hate him speaks volumes of the man.

It was a fabulous goal scored by Keith Weller. Unfortunately it doesn't work but I can't seem to delete it. Perhaps an admin can do it?
Works for me.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463