New ex-players (and managers) thread

Brilliant. It's a shame he didn't start as a film star, before getting into football, and then the building site. His career would have been the exact reverse of Vinnie Jones.
Question I was asked in the pub a few years ago " If you were offered, as a teenager, anyone's life path other than your own, who would you take ? "

I can't remember what my answer was but the bloke asking said " The correct answer is Vinnie Jones "

Cue laughter.

If you say shit like that you had ****ing better be able to back it up.

He did.

" Think about it. As a teenager what were the dreams ? Professional footballer, film star, being in a band. That **** has done all three. ALL THREE. Literally lived every dream.

& as an added bonus, he did it despite being ****ing rubbish at all of them. An entire life, blagged. "

We couldn't argue really.

Isn't he now a Personal trainer out of one of the David Lloyd gyms?
Dunno, managed Melton Town for a bit, don’t know if he still does. During his playing career, most managers very quickly decided he had a bad attitude and did what they could to bin him off.

Enzo's Chelsea currently getting shat on by Brendan's Celtic.

Has a manager ever been appointed pre season and binned before the season starts? Feels like that could be a Chelsea thing.

Has a manager ever been appointed pre season and binned before the season starts? Feels like that could be a Chelsea thing.
Sounds like a Chelsea thing definitely. If so then Enzo would surely cop for £20M this time. I wouldn't mind that for a summer job.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  39
2Liverpool39
3Brighton37
4Arsenal37
5Newcastle37
6Brentford36
7Aston Villa36
8Bournemouth35
9Nottm F35
10Tottenham 34
11Chelsea34