New forum style..

Status
Not open for further replies.
HF posts a lot. :icon_eek:

when are the arcade links and v-cash going to be put in?

When I get the time to do it. I wasn't expecting people to change over to the new version until I've made it the default version, when I've done everything I need to do.
I'm concentrating on stuff that earns me money at the moment so I haven't set a timescale for getting it finished.

Out of interest Jeff, your chosen style appears to be saved with a cookie, rather than on your profile settings. Any reason for this? I have to change the style to the new style everytime I log onto a new computer, which is a bit tedious

Out of interest Jeff, your chosen style appears to be saved with a cookie, rather than on your profile settings. Any reason for this? I have to change the style to the new style everytime I log onto a new computer, which is a bit tedious

To me thats a benefit as it means when I log on with my phone I can keep it all PDA style, would be tedious for me to have to keep changing it :018:

I still use ightshift but then again I'm old fashione,right down to my Slazenger Sweater and Farah slacks.

I still use ightshift but then again I'm old fashione,right down to my Slazenger Sweater and Farah slacks.

Im the same apart from the sweater and the slacks.

The new style doesn't display properly at work - I have to scroll across to read the right hand side. Now undoubtedly I could solve this if I had the slightest bit of technical knowledge....but I don't.

The new style doesn't display properly at work - I have to scroll across to read the right hand side. Now undoubtedly I could solve this if I had the slightest bit of technical knowledge....but I don't.

Change your job then or better still pack up work altogether

Just increase your screen resolution

If you change the style in your control panel (edit options - at the bottom), that will be the one used when you log in on a different computer.

If you just change style using the drop down menu at the bottom of the page, it will set a cookie that will be used next time you log on.

You currently have it set to use the default style, not the new one, which is why you keep having to change it.

Right click anywhere on your desktop, select properties and then the settings tab.

Just for the sake of clarity, that's your Windows desktop where all the icons are, not the big wooden thing with a chair next to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363