New Goal Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time reader, few time poster!!!!
Im no big fan of Kasabian, but I would rather have this track than chelsea dagger. It is one of the last few reminders of Martin Allen and anything that is of his influence should be removed, plus this gives us some individuallity.
I would however, rather have no goal music at all or just a blast of the PH gallop maybe, but music is here to stay, and "fire" is as good as any, (although they messed up the sample of the song). I thought "underdog" worked well.
I also laughed when on RL people were saying, "no-one knew what to do..." "we all just looked at each othere & sat down", for Frakks sake its a football match, your team scores, you cheer regardless of what song is playing. But then RL pre/after match sections & presenters are becoming laughable looking for some controversy after a match in the 1884and im sure it will be "THE HOT TOPIC" on tonights rubish phone (BUT ONLY IF YOUR GOING TO PRAISE OUR COVERAGE, IF NOT TEXT OR EMAIL) in show.

one thing I hate, is that god awful siren noise they play just before the music.....sounds like a bastard train is going by!

one thing I hate, is that god awful siren noise they play just before the music.....sounds like a bastard train is going by!

The Monday moan in crew reckons that's the best bit about the whole celebration thing ... speaks volumes!!!

Any kind of pop music trivialises whatever it touches. The Chelsea Dagger may have been trivial but at least it was cheerful. The music played at the Barnsley match was just trivial. I am not suggesting they play Mozart or Bach: I am suggesting they play no music.

I love the confusion and how people are still trying to do the Chelsea Dagger dance:icon_lol::

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_bQAJ-6Ig4&hl=sv[/YOUTUBE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670