Speculation New Home Kit 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Apparently this is it....

5ec38545-62f9-e138.jpg

Ummm maybe it's not. It's doing the rounds on Twitter and may actually be a shirt someone has made up. Several people saying it's been on Thai TV and is definitely made by Puma.

A LCFC fan in Thailand confirms Air Asia are new sponsors. 3yr deal worth £3m

That's just one someone on FT has made? There are rumours that the kit will be based on the Italy kit template and that the sponsor will be Air Asia (which I don't personally put much faith in, King Power's sponsorships deal is due to run to 2013) - Someone's just put this together based on some rumours, now some idiots on twitter are claiming that they come from an inside source.

It's definitely just been Photoshopped, but a new sponsorship deal to bring more money into the club, and a better quality kit than we've had this season would certainly be nice!

I seriously hope next season the owners will fork out a bit and get a decent brand such as Puma, Nike etc. So we don't have to put up with the shite quality from Burrda anymore.

It's definitely just been Photoshopped, but a new sponsorship deal to bring more money into the club, and a better quality kit than we've had this season would certainly be nice!

I work with Photoshop on a daily basis and it looks pretty genuine to me. Could be fake but if it is its a good one.

A cynical view might be Air Asia to take over sponsorship this season then king power to buy the rights back at an over inflated price to keep us in line with financial fair play rules?

I work with Photoshop on a daily basis and it looks pretty genuine to me. Could be fake but if it is its a good one.

It's from a template pack which people use to design kits on photoshop for Football Manager: http://sortitoutsi.net/forum/topic/...-leagues-kits-download-area-for-fm11-12-only/

I seriously don't think this rumour holds any weight - don't get me wrong, I'd love that kit, but it's just someone tinkering on photoshop after hearing a couple of rumours.

Last edited:
It's clearly been Photoshopped. I've seen some 'shops in my time and I can tell by the pixels

Last edited:
Those pixels can be just from compression for online use

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Cheers gregs, you just made me spray vodka out of my mouth!
I take it you don't know any Photoshop memes? Are you new to the Internet?
That's some funny shit right there :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572