New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
we did it a few years back when we switched from walkers to LG, and I seem to remember they gave fans a discount if they brought the LG shirt after owning the walkers one

Im fairly sure they wont do it this time btw-i was just using that as an example of the only way they got people to buy that shirt

I imagine it will be the same as this year just with a sponsor and different badge, hope we don't get another shitty sponsor like Topps Tiles though, Alliance and Leicester was the best.

I imagine it will be the same as this year just with a sponsor and different badge, hope we don't get another shitty sponsor like Topps Tiles though, Alliance and Leicester was the best.

Unfortunately Harbs they will go with whoever offers the most cash

Unfortunately Harbs they will go with whoever offers the most cash

Unfortunately? Wouldn't it be a bit stupid to not choose the one offering the most money?

The point with a sponsor is to make money from it, and I genuinely hope we go with the one offering us a best deal rather than the one with a nice logo.

Last edited:
Unfortunately? Wouldn't it be a bit stupid to not choose the one offering the most money?

The point with a sponsor is to make money from it, and I genuinely hope we go with the one offering us a best deal rather than the one with a nice logo.

I put unfortunately (as in unfortunately for Harbs) as he was saying he didnt want them to go with a shit sponsor - my point was that they will go with whoever offers the most cash regardless of who the sponsor is. :icon_roll

I put unfortunately (as in unfortunately for Harbs) as he was saying he didnt want them to go with a shit sponsor - my point was that they will go with whoever offers the most cash regardless of who the sponsor is. :icon_roll

Oh, ok :)
Yes, of course they will.

Nonsense. The best sponsor was Ind Coope.

hope we don't get another shitty sponsor like Topps Tiles though, Alliance and Leicester was the best.

How does that work then??? 'Best' in what sense? Best at paying? Best at giving Milan blowjobs? Best at anally abusing puppies? What?

How does that work then??? 'Best' in what sense? Best at paying? Best at giving Milan blowjobs? Best at anally abusing puppies? What?

Doubt if Ho Hum Records could afford to sponsor us, to be honest

Also it says beneath that three people are modelling it, nut none of them are the same skin colour as the guy in the photo- who's sneaked in and put a shirt on there then?

Does anyone truly care?

Also it says beneath that three people are modelling it, nut none of them are the same skin colour as the guy in the photo- who's sneaked in and put a shirt on there then?

If you'd read the article you'd have seen this:
"Pictured is the official first sneak peek of the brand new Leicester City away kit for the 2010-2011 season featuring Leicester City Megastore employee, Keston."

Jeff said:
"Pictured is the official first sneak peek of the brand new Leicester City away kit for the 2010-2011 season featuring Leicester City Megastore employee, Keston."
I'm surprised anyone who's ever been to the ground doesn't recognise him.

So that's where Darren went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670