New Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Glenn Roeder written all over it. Big name that will do what he is told. MA was never going to get the better of Milan.

Not Jewell or WARNOCK or ROEDER i would like to see O LEARY or HODDLE or what about KENNY DALGLISH .:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

Probably gonna be Brendan Rodgers with a director of football most likely Roeder but i am crossing everything i have.:icon_cry::icon_cry:

Not Jewell or WARNOCK or ROEDER i would like to see O LEARY or HODDLE or what about KENNY DALGLISH .:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

Probably gonna be Brendan Rodgers with a director of football most likely Roeder but i am crossing everything i have.:icon_cry::icon_cry:

Some good suggestions there, forgot about O'Leary and Dalglish!

Martin Jol in next week

Surely Mandy has something up his sleeve. He must have a new man in mind, there is only a couple of days until the deadline.

Mandaric is an idiot. Allen was perfect for us, I feel really sorry for him, really sorry indeed.

The only silver lining on this dark dark cloud could be Paul Jewell.

If we wait a couple of games Billy Davies will be available! lol
Has to be Paul Jewel all the way!

paul jewel would be my favourite although i for one would be happy with warnock aswell, dont know a thing about this bloke from chelsea though.

ffs, i thought with MA installed we'd be rid of this tedious 'who's next' shite.

:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00