New Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe the chelsea reserve coach would be good, he can get a few good players on loan beofre friday then if it goes thrrough tommorow

Paul Jewell has already been approached according to my sources, these sources have been fruitless before though.

from bbc gossip column

Leicester manager Martin O'Neill could be replaced by Brendan Rodgers, who is part of Chelsea's backroom staff. (Daily Mirror)

A manager we haven't got is going to be replaced by somebody we've never heard of. :102:

Paul Jewell has already been approached according to my sources, these sources have been fruitless before though.
Brilliant post Paul, some food for thought in there :038: :icon_lol:

There is talk of problems for MON at villa.
Would he come back?
Would you want him back?
Would he finish the job this time?

He would do for me

no thanks, four eyed irish tosser!

Brilliant post Paul, some food for thought in there :038: :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

I do know people inside the club but I think they only seem to know the info through chinese whispers.
This is what has been said, and apparently Jewell had already been spoken to by Milan before the Watford game.

:018: :018: :018: The use of irish is gratuitous. Four eyed tosser is good enough to get your point across. ;)
I wear glasses and I make a lot of pancakes. Do I have no feelings to consider either :102:

What can I say, I'm ****ing starving.

I wear glasses and I make a lot of pancakes. Do I have no feelings to consider either :102:

Which of course outlines how ridiculous the arbitrary way in which prejudice is dealt with under the law. ;)

Last edited:
:018: :018: :018: The use of irish is gratuitous. Four eyed tosser is good enough to get your point across. ;)

dont you wag your finger at me you English tosser

anyway I wear glasses too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00