New Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guys on 'You're on Sky Sports' reckon the job is a month or two too early for Paul Jewell, wanted to take a year out according to them.

The guys on 'You're on Sky Sports' reckon the job is a month or two too early for Paul Jewell, wanted to take a year out according to them.

Surely it's about 9 months too early then.

Brian Little anyone?

:018: :018: :018: The use of irish is gratuitous. Four eyed tosser is good enough to get your point across. ;)

'Irish' should be capitalised.
I'm shocked and appalled that you denigrate my nationality in such an offensive way.

According to the Daily Mail, Mandaric has already interviewed Gary Megson, David Pleat and Peter Reid.

I think I'm going to throw up.

I don't even know who I want as manager though... the only one mentioned lately that sounds appealing at all (by which I mean I wouldn't hate to see them hired) is Paul Jewell.

The likes of Warnock, Roeder, Megson, Pleat, Reid etc all make me want to cry.

Last edited:
However, the club was barely prepared for the financial challenges of life in the top flight and a bitter quarrel soon developed between Megson and the club's chairman Paul Thompson over the latter's perceived interference in footballing matters.

Not sure if Milan would choose him.
Hard to believe the news today of MA departure;
Old adage of you can not piss off the boss who holds the purse strings.
MA must have really bluffed his way in on the initial interview for the job, and then maybe he felt he could turn things in his favour by getting all the fans solidly behind him, reading a lot of posts he succeeded in this department.
Surely MM would not dare fire me.
It did not work MA.
Now we are never going to know if you would have been a resounding success for Leicester City. Shame you did have me on board for the trip.
I really do hope you find success with whatever club you end up at.

Megson favourite with Roeder taking on the Director of football i so hope that i am wrong as what has Megson done since the Baggies oh yes i remember didnt he get sacked from the trees?
And Roeder as DOF i thought that a DOF was supposed to be someone that can help attract players to come to the club if GR does get the role what type of player would he entice?
If he is looking for a decent manager why not approach a former success like O Leary or Dalglish or a manager that has had good reports in the past not a pair of useless wannabes!!
IMO we will end up doing a Leeds if they put a pair of twits like that in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00