New Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might be surprised.....! :)

I certainly would be.Woman wants to impress her husband about her knowledge of football, picks team to support out of a hat then begins to obtain inside information from said club.Surprised would be an understatement.

Any one of them come in and I resign as a Leicester fan.

Bye then...

Jesus Christ. We are all such self-important twats aren't we? We could all do better couldn't we??

If Mandaric appoints a new manager to take over and it goes downhill, what do you reckon he'll do about it?

FFS if this is all it takes for you to stop supporting, then **** off now.

Would love Jewell to be our next manager.

But - where's your proof that will ever happen, eh? :icon_wink He's said he wants a year out. There's been a rumour already that he was asked first time around and said no thanks. No chance IMO.

Bye then...

Jesus Christ. We are all such self-important twats aren't we? We could all do better couldn't we??

If Mandaric appoints a new manager to take over and it goes downhill, what do you reckon he'll do about it?

FFS if this is all it takes for you to stop supporting, then **** off now.
None of this has upset you at all Alex? I think people just want to vent.

None of this has upset you at all Alex? I think people just want to vent.

Of course it has, but I would be a lot worse if MM hadn't taken over the club and were heading for administration in League One with Rob Kelly in charge.

Of course it has, but I would be a lot worse if MM hadn't taken over the club and were heading for administration in League One with Rob Kelly in charge.

Thats the whole cusp of it for me, without MM we would be in shit street.

Until the facts come out about MA then i will reserve judgement on MA and MM.

Its all about opinions and other posters are entitled to theirs without being told to **** off.

Its all about opinions and other posters are entitled to theirs without being told to **** off.

:038::038: exacty which seems to be happening more often especially when people wont accept other peoples opinions if it differs from theirs without being slagged off

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69