New Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye then...

Jesus Christ. We are all such self-important twats aren't we? We could all do better couldn't we??

If Mandaric appoints a new manager to take over and it goes downhill, what do you reckon he'll do about it?

FFS if this is all it takes for you to stop supporting, then **** off now.

If this is all it takes? Sorry Alex but I quite liked MA. Not because of his quirkiness or his "mad dog" spirit or even his fecking flowerbeds. I liked MA because I thought that finally we had found someone we could settle with and start to progress. Now that's been undone and it has nothing to do with football results.

So he gets another manager in. How long does he give it before that goes "downhill"? Four games? Four and a half? That's all Allen got.

I'm pissed off just like everyone else seems to be but I won't come on here and tell people to **** off. Out of order.

Well.......

How may times do you step in to one of BGs rants then Lazzer?

alex BG has been given infractions in the past im just asking you nicely and NOT treating you as kid to refrain from directly telling an other poster to **** off :102:

Last edited:
If this is all it takes? Sorry Alex but I quite liked MA. Not because of his quirkiness or his "mad dog" spirit or even his fecking flowerbeds. I liked MA because I thought that finally we had found someone we could settle with and start to progress. Now that's been undone and it has nothing to do with football results.

So he gets another manager in. How long does he give it before that goes "downhill"? Four games? Four and a half? That's all Allen got.

I'm pissed off just like everyone else seems to be but I won't come on here and tell people to **** off. Out of order.

I apologise, it wasn't actually a personal '****' off to you, more to those who are reacting so ridiculously.

Its a nanny state Alex :018:
If its any consolation to you my smoke alarm has gone off and i have burnt my feckin bacon to a cinder whilst typing this shit :icon_lol:

What about Rob Kelly? Talented young assistant manager at Preston - could he make the step up? :102: :icon_wink

I apologise, it wasn't actually a personal '****' off to you, more to those who are reacting so ridiculously.

No worries. And I apologise for threatening to resign as a Leicester fan. Of course I would never do that, I am just frustrated that something that had potential has been undone.

It's been a strange week to be a City fan.

Thing is, I can't imagine anyone (or at least not many people) who is currently in a job that will be interested in coming here, after we gave MA the boot so soon.
Maybe Mandaric will explain the situation to his potential candidates and make them realise that he was right to put the big bad mad dog down, and that usually he would never dream of getting rid of someone so soon.

Problem is, regardless of why MA was disposed of so soon, he's done the same at Portsmouth as well. Not the greatest situation for any manager to come into.

It was said before, both when Mandaric first took over and when Kelly left, that Mandaric actually isn't all that great at picking managers, with Harry Redknapp being the only one he's had success with. It worries me who we are going to get in... because I don't think Harry will want to come here either!

because I don't think Harry will want to come here either!

Seem to remember he was approached some years back but didn't fancy moving house away from the south coast.

If MA and MM couldn'y get on, then of course there was only one winner. What people seem to forget is that it is not just Allen. We started our build up to the season with a manager, a Director of Sport (????) and a chief scout. After three games of the season, ALL THREE have been removed.
To mis-quote Shaw, 'To lose one member is unfortunate, to lose three is just careless'

If MA and MM couldn'y get on, then of course there was only one winner. What people seem to forget is that it is not just Allen. We started our build up to the season with a manager, a Director of Sport (????) and a chief scout. After three games of the season, ALL THREE have been removed.
To mis-quote Shaw, 'To lose one member is unfortunate, to lose three is just careless'

Very misquoted - it was Oscar Wilde

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00