New players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzzyizzet

When we go up to the championship I think we need some new players. Some of the players we have at the minute are more than capable of playing in the championship but i think we need a bit more speed up front with Matty Fryatt. Anyone agree with me? Any suggested players that we should look at buying?

When we go up to the championship I think we need some new players. Some of the players we have at the minute are more than capable of playing in the championship but i think we need a bit more speed up front with Matty Fryatt. Anyone agree with me? Any suggested players that we should look at buying?

How about we get there first and then look for new players?

When we go up to the championship I think we need some new players.
So do I, I think we must must be pioneers in this particular field of thought.

Hopefully this thread will now evolve into a productive list of players whom we think could join Leicester City in the closed season with a view to pushing for promotion in the Championship next season.

Playing Devils Advocate now but why do we need someone up front to play with Fryatt. Steve Howard is proven at that level Fryatt is not.

Howard has helped Fryatt so much this year and without him I believe Fryatt would only have 15 or so this year.

Howards fitness will be a problem next season I feel, but he has had a good season and I believe he will cause a lot of problems in the CCC.

but I am told, by reading other posts on this forum, if we lose to Cheltenham our promotion dream is down the shitter.
Would it not be best to email the club and tell them they should be looking forward to next season in the CCC and to start looking at players. They may have overlooked this in ordering all the post season party food.

I hope the people at the club aren't thinking like that, they should be looking for players now.

When they don't know for sure what division we will be in? :102:

Last edited:
When they don't know for sure what division we will be in? :102:
The club knows what division we are going to be in and so does every fan.

The season is now boring. The only people that are "believing" we are not going to get promoted easily are the fans that are trying to contrive a "edge of the seat" ending to the season because they need the excitement to fill their lives.

The club must prepare for all eventualities, especially the most likely, which is course promotion.

The club knows what division we are going to be in and so does every fan.

The season is now boring. The only people that are "believing" we are not going to get promoted easily are the fans that are trying to contrive a "edge of the seat" ending to the season because they need the excitement to fill their lives.

The club must prepare for all eventualities, especially the most likely, which is course promotion.

Very much agree, this season as now lost all interest to me.
I never went stockport and cant be arsed to go today either.

I saw a thread on a different forum.....

Prostate milking. Is it wrong to do it in public?

I saw a thread on a different forum.....

Prostate milking. Is it wrong to do it in public?

Hey I saw that thread! I didn't realise you were on shemaleswithcrutches.com as well.
I'm ladyboy69 on there, if you hadn't guessed

I heard on radio after the game today that Marlon Harewood is a possible target for next season

No HE isn't!
Some **** came on RL saying he could be a good player to get hold of. It was just a mongie calling in that's all. Take no notice of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669