New players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to one of the callers on RL on Monday, we should be making efforts to re-sign COG for next season, just the sort of player we need apparently after his recent performance at the Walkers!

I bet it was Duzza who called in then!

According to one of the callers on RL on Monday, we should be making efforts to re-sign COG for next season, just the sort of player we need apparently after his recent performance at the Walkers!

I hate calls like that. I think we should look at this player or that player...I was down my Sunday league under 11s game last week and this one guy scored 5 - lets sign him up for next season he's better than Fryatt.

FECK OFF! You are not a football scout. Watching a few games on TV and taking Luton to the Champions League on Championship Manager does not mean you know anything about football.

Leave signing players to the management team. I'm betting there's not a player you can mention that they haven't thought of. Know ones going to sign a player on the back of someone phoning in on a radio show and suggesting they'd be a good signing. Are you hoping they do so you get a call from NP thanking you for pointing him out?

This rant isn't aimed at anyone particularly. But it was easier to write if I pretend I'm aiming it at someone.

Durham got too much time on his hands, clarly

I missed the moan-in. What was the 'revelations' from Dickov that Stringer was hyped up about on Saturday?

I hate calls like that. I think we should look at this player or that player...I was down my Sunday league under 11s game last week and this one guy scored 5 - lets sign him up for next season he's better than Fryatt.

FECK OFF! You are not a football scout. Watching a few games on TV and taking Luton to the Champions League on Championship Manager does not mean you know anything about football.

Leave signing players to the management team.

:038: :038: :038:

Cox scored a hat-trick for Swindon tonight. He looked a right handful when we played them and might just be worth a look for next season maybe ???

Cox scored a hat-trick for Swindon tonight. He looked a right handful when we played them and might just be worth a look for next season maybe ???

And has now jumped ahead of Fryatt and Lambert in the goalscoring charts......I would definitely consider him for next season.

Leave signing players to the management team. I'm betting there's not a player you can mention that they haven't thought of. Know ones going to sign a player on the back of someone phoning in on a radio show and suggesting they'd be a good signing. Are you hoping they do so you get a call from NP thanking you for pointing him out?

This rant isn't aimed at anyone particularly. But it was easier to write if I pretend I'm aiming it at someone.
Cock on, TommyK. :023:

Cox is quite simply the best away player i have seen down the walkers this year imo. I hope he caught Pearson's eye and would be good competition with fryatt.

In a way i hope Swindon go down as he is far too good for league 2 and i can see him being a championship player at least. If he's scoring shitloads at Swindon imagine the damage he could do here if he fits in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669