New players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like us to keep Martin and Cleverley.And also buy a right back a winger and a forward. Sell Hayles and Dickov.

I would say keep Hobbs and Gilbert but i havent seen enough quality from them this season.

Not losing in 23 games, these two have been a big part of the defence, is that not enough quality....

Keep Cleverley, Hobbs, Gilbert, Martin and Brown as we will have a small squad once they all go, it cannot harm us to have extra players.

Gilbert's not brill....barely playable in League 1. Brown looks past it. Hobbs too good, Martin maybe and Cleverley probably on loan again.

See I think Gilbert looks pacey, steady more than competent. Good job it's upto Pearson!

Gilbert...the fella who runs to tackle someone, puts the break on and then falls over plus the tendancy to be completely unaware of anyone behind him when someone crosses over his head as seen many times this season when goals have been conceded. Plus he can't cross which is a real no-no for a full-back.

Last edited:
We should sign the entire squad I have put together at Blyth Spartans on FM09, the most determined squad I have ever had the pleasure of having under me.

Gilbert...the fella who runs to tackle someone, puts the break on and then falls over plus the tendancy to be completely unaware of anyone behind him when someone crosses over his head as seen many times this season when goals have been conceded. Plus he can't cross which is a real no-no for a full-back.

Ended up in the back of the net last week :102:

Found this on our Favourite Rumour site:

Leicester city are set for an instant return to the championship and have aproached clubs already for their services.

Ins:
Jack Hobbs 500k
Kerrea Gilbert 1 mil
Junior Stanislas loan
Nick Bailey 1.5mil
Iain Hume 1 mil
David Martin 500k

Outs:
Patrick Kisnorbo 1 mil Sheffield Wednesday
Levi Porter 75k Cheltenem
Paul Hnederson Free Queensland Roar
DJ Campbell 750k Blackpool

link:http://www.football-rumours.com/

I am Ok with most of these but don't think HUME would be available after undergoing brain surgery. BUT Hobbs Gilbert and Martin would defo get my vote

Last edited:
If we could get £1 mil for Kisnorbo and get Hobbs for half that, that'd be a grand bit of business

Hobbs would cost more than 500k if he was allowed tp leave. Still think a good option would be to get some of Tunch's mates ( quality and cheap)

Found this on our Favourite Rumour site:

Leicester city are set for an instant return to the championship and have aproached clubs already for their services.

Ins:
Jack Hobbs 500k
Kerrea Gilbert 1 mil
Junior Stanislas loan
Nick Bailey 1.5mil
Iain Hume 1 mil
David Martin 500k

Outs:
Patrick Kisnorbo 1 mil Sheffield Wednesday
Levi Porter 75k Cheltenem
Paul Hnederson Free Queensland Roar
DJ Campbell 750k Blackpool

link:http://www.football-rumours.com/

I am Ok with most of these but don't think HUME would be available after undergoing brain surgery. BUT Hobbs Gilbert and Martin would defo get my vote

You forgot to add that this is all just a load of old bollocks made up by some juvenile sitting in his bedroom in just his underpants.

You forgot to add that this is all just a load of old bollocks made up by some juvenile sitting in his bedroom in just his underpants.

I am not a juvenile. :icon_redf

According to one of the callers on RL on Monday, we should be making efforts to re-sign COG for next season, just the sort of player we need apparently after his recent performance at the Walkers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00