New Striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't need any more new players FFS.

Some woman on RL this morning was going on about the problems of too many loanees. No passion or feel for thr club and not here long enough to develop any.

Not much different to the regulars then.

were not getting a new striker are we:icon_cry: they have lied to us.

1season1goal
:045:

I would be stunned if they could get Nugent in on loan, but we wouldn't exactly be improving our goalscoring confidence levels, would we?

Not that it should stop them if they could get him. He'd definitely improve the quality of player whose nerve in front of goal is shot to pieces.

Its 5 games since an actual Leicester City player scored a goal

Since the New Year if you take out that 4-0 win over Norwich we have only scored 5 goals in total from those 13 games.

Since "The Hollow way" took over, taking that Norwich game out of the equation Leicester players have only scored 15 goals in the 23 other games.

In the previous 16 games except the Watford game we scored 18 goals under 4 different management teams

It just ain't good enough.

As in the film "Hollow Man" where an invisable man caused confusion and mayhem it would appear old country bumpkin "Our Ian" (giving his "expert" views on BBC live TV) is being invisable to City's need for a leader and we seem to be getting worse NOT better as time goes on and confusion between the players ensues and the players seem afraid to make mistakes

"The Hollow way" has now come out with this--

"I believe other people have had a run and it's going to be our time.

"We need to continue to be brave and keep believing."

So other people have had a run eh and that breeds confidence to get out of the mire i.e. Preston So now he expects us to have a run BUT as we seem so low on confidence and no one seems able to score a goal is he just putting forward "empty" words with no substance.

Do we need someone who will be like Wiston Churchill as he said in the War " we will fight them on the beaches ....... etc " and stirred up a nation. But who could this be who would get BOTH the respect of the players and the long suffering fans.

Come on City we can fight them at the Hawthorns, we can fight them at the Walkers, we can get out of this mess and anyone not willing to give everything in the cause can bugger off and leave those who want to do so stay behind to the bitter end that hopefully will be still in the Championship.

Its 5 games since an actual Leicester City player scored a goal

Since the New Year if you take out that 4-0 win over Norwich we have only scored 5 goals in total from those 13 games.

Since "The Hollow way" took over, taking that Norwich game out of the equation Leicester players have only scored 15 goals in the 23 other games.

In the previous 16 games except the Watford game we scored 18 goals under 4 different management teams

It just ain't good enough.

As in the film "Hollow Man" where an invisable man caused confusion and mayhem it would appear old country bumpkin "Our Ian" (giving his "expert" views on BBC live TV) is being invisable to City's need for a leader and we seem to be getting worse NOT better as time goes on and confusion between the players ensues and the players seem afraid to make mistakes

"The Hollow way" has now come out with this--

"I believe other people have had a run and it's going to be our time.

"We need to continue to be brave and keep believing."

So other people have had a run eh and that breeds confidence to get out of the mire i.e. Preston So now he expects us to have a run BUT as we seem so low on confidence and no one seems able to score a goal is he just putting forward "empty" words with no substance.

Do we need someone who will be like Wiston Churchill as he said in the War " we will fight them on the beaches ....... etc " and stirred up a nation. But who could this be who would get BOTH the respect of the players and the long suffering fans.

Come on City we can fight them at the Hawthorns, we can fight them at the Walkers, we can get out of this mess and anyone not willing to give everything in the cause can bugger off and leave those who want to do so stay behind to the bitter end that hopefully will be still in the Championship.

:038::045:

i always thought that one of ollies best characteristics as a manager would be that he is great at motivating people and getting them riled, but he dosent seem to be getting them to want to get out of this mess does he? he couldnt even get the lads fired up for cov, preston and southampton ffs

Manchester City striker Emile Mpenza is wanted by Leicester. (Daily Mirror)

From BBC Football Gossip.

Would be a great signing has some pace and is much better then that Fecking slow **** Howard, he was so poor on saturday that i felt he never even existed

Would be a great signing has some pace and is much better then that Fecking slow **** Howard, he was so poor on saturday that i felt he never even existed

He's shite,his goalscoring record is apalling.No better than we already have IMO..infact probably worse

I've never rated Mpenza in Man City, but that is in the Premiership so who knows... Might do a job here!

I bet you were saying how amazing the legend that is Steve Howard was after the WBA game.

Manchester City striker Emile Mpenza is wanted by Leicester. (Daily Mirror)

ummmmm dont know about this bloke really - but why would anyone want to come here???

Re: Manchester City striker Emile Mpenza is wanted by Leicester. (Daily Mirror)

ummmmm dont know about this bloke really - but why would anyone want to come here???

Because, if it all goes wrong, he returns to his club, shrugs and says that we were doomed when he got here: BUT, if he nets a couple, and we stay up, he is a hero - oh, and cos he'll be paid to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669