Overall
Games Won: 40
Games drawn: 27
Games Lost: 51

Last 10
Games Won: 2
Games drawn: 3
Games Lost: 5

We haven't won away in the last five games in all competitions.

This is a banana skin in my opinion and will be a real test of how far we have come since last season.

As I recall Newcastle were on a terrible run up to when we played them and of course they beat us and went on a long undefeated run.

Vardy to score his 13th league goal of the season and to score 10 in 10 to equal R V Nistelrooy's record?

We are undefeated in our last four league games with three wins and a draw.

A win or draw here with Vardy scoring would set us up beautifully for the home game against Man U.

What does everyone else think?

A big game for us I feel. Head to head:

Overall
Games Won: 40
Games drawn: 27
Games Lost: 51

Last 10
Games Won: 2
Games drawn: 3
Games Lost: 5

We haven't won away in the last five games in all competitions.

This is a banana skin in my opinion and will be a real test of how far we have come since last season.

As I recall Newcastle were on a terrible run up to when we played them and of course they beat us and went on a long undefeated run.

Vardy to score his 13th league goal of the season and to score 10 in 10 to equal R V Nistelrooy's record?

We are undefeated in our last four league games with three wins and a draw.

A win or draw here with Vardy scoring would set us up beautifully for the home game against Man U.

What does everyone else think?

We'll win it. When we played them last season they were under performing for a good manager. Now they're over performing for a terrible manager. I'll be at this though so we'll probably be shit.

4-1 Leicester. Banks (2), Smith, Lineker.

They're rubbish, we're dead good.

City win and go top after the weekends games (come on West Brom and Liverpool).

This game was one of the lowest points for me last season, losing to them plus that clown of a footballer Obertain(sp?) getting the goal.

Cambiasso's range of passing was incredible but for me kante has added a great deal. His engine and ability to win back possession is outstanding. Also, Drinkwater is twice the player of last year, as is Vardy.
Also, the defence this year is a huge upgrade.

Last years team was better but only because of that bald guy in the middle. Otherwise you team is better this year.

This years team is much stronger overall. I think Cambiasso is an incredible player but as a unit we are much tighter this year. NO HOMER!

Hopefully all the international players will return uninjured. No reason why we cant continue the good form , if the players attitude/desire remains upbeat. A difficult venue to get 3 points but an early goal would calm the nerverves and quiet down the home fans enthusiasm. Lets hope Vardy can notch,i think he will in a 0-2 win Albrighton Vardy

Every game is a banana skin game in this league and by tradition it's a ground where we have rarely shown up.

That said this is a Leicester side which since March has had a totally different mentality to the norm. Much depends on Vardy's fitness - he's very much a marked man these days and is taking a bit of a hammering. If he is fully fit I don't think we will lose. Would have been best (for us, but not necessarily the player) if he had been withdrawn from the England squad. I imagine it would have been easy to justify this.

by tradition it's a ground where we have rarely shown up.

I have never accepted this. I doubt if Fuchs and Kante are sure where Newcastle is. It is even less likely that they will be affected by how Arthur Rowley's team did against Jackie Milburn & co. .

Hopefully Mr Ranieri will have advised those players who are not defenders to be a little less impulsive in our penalty area . Recently Dyer and Kante gave away needless penalties

I have never accepted this. I doubt if Fuchs and Kante are sure where Newcastle is. It is even less likely that they will be affected by how Arthur Rowley's team did against Jackie Milburn & co. .

Hopefully Mr Ranieri will have advised those players who are not defenders to be a little less impulsive in our penalty area . Recently Dyer and Kante gave away needless penalties

I can't see how you're saying that was an impulsive decision by Kante. A very unskilled and embarrassing moment for him, perhaps, but I can't say it was a rash decision by him as he was just trying to get the ball under control.

I can't see how you're saying that was an impulsive decision by Kante. A very unskilled and embarrassing moment for him, perhaps, but I can't say it was a rash decision by him as he was just trying to get the ball under control.
In fairness, the lad has barely put a foot wrong since he's been here, if he gives away penalties in 2-1 victories as his bad habit, long may it continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669