News of those we once loved (and Melton hated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A direct quote from Martin Allen:

"Results have shown clearly that the first team squad needs to be improved and for me personally, we have far too many players here who are not really threatening the first team."

What a shame he didn't have that logic when he was here with us...

How do you know he didn't?
He was only here for (what seemed like) a couple of days

How do you know he didn't?
He was only here for (what seemed like) a couple of days

I'm just assuming that the totally unnecesary number of players that he brought in would go against that logic - I could be wrong.

A direct quote from Martin Allen:

"Results have shown clearly that the first team squad needs to be improved and for me personally, we have far too many players here who are not really threatening the first team."

What a shame he didn't have that logic when he was here with us...

He said almost the same thing and transfer-listed or told to get out around half a dozen players.

I'm just assuming that the totally unnecesary number of players that he brought in would go against that logic - I could be wrong.

But we don't know how many players he actually signed.

Derby midfielder Robbie Savage looks set to leave the club on-loan in a bid for regular first-team football. (Daily Mirror)

Apparently Frank Sinclair(og) missed a penalty tonight :081:

way way over the top
strange how he can pop them in from the half-way line but misses from 12 yards perhaps he should have taken it with his back to the goal

QPR are poised to sign Sunderland keeper Martin Fulop on loan with a view to a permanent £1.6m deal. (Daily Mail)

QPR are poised to sign Sunderland keeper Martin Fulop on loan with a view to a permanent £1.6m deal. (Daily Mail)

Just shows what an absolute **** Keane is....

tried and hold us to ransom for double that when he was performing last year. i hope we shaft him at every opportunity when he tries it on with any of our lot! though apparently we did with Mattock

Keane :098:
City :038:

I would love to see him here again, but didn't we have a fee agreed when he came here on loan and the twat Keane then shafted us by demanding a higher price? I believe if we had had Fulop for the full agreed season loan we would not have gone down.

I would love to see him here again, but didn't we have a fee agreed when he came here on loan and the twat Keane then shafted us by demanding a higher price? I believe if we had had Fulop for the full agreed season loan we would not have gone down.

Totally agree...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670