News of those we once loved (and Melton hated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe if we had had Fulop for the full agreed season loan we would not have gone down.
Blimey, I've been laying the blame at the feet of Ian Holloway for the past few months. Maybe I should lay that ghost to rest and blame Sunderland instead.

Never looked at it from that viewpoint before.

Last edited:
Re: Oldham

No chance of Chris O'Grady popping up to haunt us with a goal or two this afternoon - Oldham sent him off on loan to Bury for a month yesterday.

Why would they do that? Dowie said he was happy to keep Camp & Cerny is their number 1 :102:

Camp wants to leave and he's been granted his wish by the Chairman.

I would love to see him here again, but didn't we have a fee agreed when he came here on loan and the twat Keane then shafted us by demanding a higher price? I believe if we had had Fulop for the full agreed season loan we would not have gone down.

I agree. Keane was moaning in the Summer as well that Stoke messed Fulop up over a deal. He's the bloke who has.

Camp wants to leave and he's been granted his wish by the Chairman.

I agree. Keane was moaning in the Summer as well that Stoke messed Fulop up over a deal. He's the bloke who has.

Lee Camp would be good enough for us IMO. Fulop would be better however!

Stearman was sent off at Norwich last night for a 2nd yellow - looked a shocking tackle plus he gobbed off like an impetulant tw@t at the ref................

I thought the lump was at Gainsboro...........

Get him in :icon_cool

He was at Northwich for about 3 weeks.

I guess many people know that he holds the record for playing for most league clubs - 16 - and now seems set on challenging for the non-league title.

Given that he scored in about 1 in 3 games fairly recently for Hereford, i can't quite understand why he is dropping like a stone through the system at the fairly young age of 29.

He seems to turn off his recent prospective employers in rapid time.... is there a fitness related issue?

Manchester United have sent England midfielder Owen Hargreaves to world renowned knee surgeon Richard Stearman in the USA to cure the England midfielder of the persistent tendinitis threatening his career. (Times)

Thought he was doing well enough at Wolves to not need to moonlight as a knee surgeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669