Speculation Next Leicester manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth can Avram EVER be even considered for a job at our club is a load of old cold seats.

Am I the only one who detests Di Matteo?

Plays decent football but uses every trick in the book to get the points. Diving, timewasting, signs some thugs too (Olsson, Jara, Llera)

Your point is?

:icon_bigg

Plays decent football but uses every trick in the book to get the points. Diving, timewasting, signs some thugs too (Olsson, Jara, Llera)

It was effective.
It's not cheating. (Well, maybe not the diving part, but if someone leaves a leg out.....)
No different to what Ritchie Wellens attempts to do at times.
Bring it on, I say.

One thing we all need to remember is we potentially have a squad that just needs managing properly to get promoted - maybe in January we need a good wide man and then next week we get Tunchev back so we don't have to play SSL as he is not good enough. We don't need a big name manager - we need someone that understands tactically how to win Championship games against the likes of Millwall and Bristol City and can manage a squad of players that is more than good enough to get automatic promotion. Did I say Billy Davies ?

Fantastic, he's just shot to number 1 on my wish list.

My thoughts exactly. I don't care how much we cheat as long as we win.

As for the football, I can honestly say I rated his WBA were one of the best footballing sides I have seen down the Walkers/KPS.

Last edited:
Get Davies in - he'll do.

I've seen loads of posts in favour of BD and even more who don't necessarily like him but feel he is the one for the job.

Why then have I got so much inner turmoil at the thought of him coming here?

Nothing to do with the shaggers or trees but i just can't seem to warm to the idea of him coming here. He'll get my support if he does but I really feel uneasy about him.

I've seen loads of posts in favour of BD and even more who don't necessarily like him but feel he is the one for the job.

Why then have I got so much inner turmoil at the thought of him coming here?

It's because he is a complete and utter wanker - as is Mark Hughes and (even more so) Roy Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669