Speculation Next Leicester manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
His record is good apart from West Ham and Pompey.

I would not have said rubbish TBH they play some great footy in his last season in charge.

MON wanted to brring 3-4 player so that villa could push for the top 5 but they didnt have the money spare,every game we went to there was never a full house bar when the big 5 teams came to villa man U and so on .....

Oh and MON did his normal thing its his way or the high way and we know that happened then ....

I thought that you were a Leicester fan Newts?

Y'know what, right now I don't much care who the owners select. This business has left me feeling a little uneasy about the whole KP set up. us and where will end up. They can just get on with it.

Sort of how I feel right now too.

I'd take him back any day, but no way would he come back after the way he was treated.

Tbh, looking at the odds, I would be happy with Roberto Di Matteo: plays great attacking football (his WBA side were one of the best sides I've ever seen down the KPS for me), proven at this level and would also be a big name which would please our owners.

Last edited:
Stunning lack of mentions of Pearson.

I'd have him back in an instant, as I'm sure nearly any Leicester fan would. Very much doubt he'd want to come back though.

Assuming MON wouldn't want to come back, I think Billy Davies or Dave Jones could be good choices. But I think the board will want a bigger name. I'm not sure of many big names that have Championship experience though?

I'd take him back any day, but no way would he come back after the way he was treated.

Tbh, looking at the odds, I would be happy with Roberto Di Matteo: plays great attacking football (his WBA side were one of the best sides I've seen down the KPS in the last 10 years for me), proven at this level and would also be a big name which would please our owners.

Good shout.

Maybe Gus Poyet could be an option?

Didn't Pearson himself say the decision came from the new owners, who wanted a bigger name in charge?

No idea but that was the turning point for me. Two home games after that sacking and my ST went back.

**** Mandaric, **** the Thais.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570