Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Glen Roder

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Simon Grayson

Votes: 15 12.9%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont want any of them. want to wake up in the morning and this has all been a horrible dream

lets face it we will get an unheard of 'yes man' who Milan can tell who to sign and where to play them

Who would want to come to us with a chairman who sacks a manager after three games?

We will probably end up with Glenn fcuking Roeder! :(

dont want any of them. want to wake up in the morning and this has all been a horrible dream

ditto. just hoping that it is a huge public prank or something. not very likely but we can always dream. cant believe the events of the last 2 days:icon_sad:

From that rather mediocre list, Jewell. Radio 5 has Gary Megson as front runner!

Jewell is the best of an average bunch although I've never liked him. He's always got something to complain about.

Anybody seen any odds anywhere on the new manager????

Gary megson can **** himself, and if MM did ever appoint him so can he.

lets face it we will get an unheard of 'yes man' who Milan can tell who to sign and where to play them

I'm sorry but I don't get this Yes Man bollocks. I can't imagine Harry being a Yes Man and doing as he's told.

The only partial evidence we have for this is the JFH fiasco, which could have gone down several different ways, and not all make MM an ego maniac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00