Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Glen Roder

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Simon Grayson

Votes: 15 12.9%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
:018: not happening ,new manager and DOF by middle of next week is what ive been told today (no name's sorry) :frown:

well thats no fecking good think we all know thats the path mm is going down hardly breaking news :icon_roll:)

Gerry Francis and Garth Crooks?

Reminds me of that terribly non-PC joke:

Gary Lineker to Garth Crooks - " What about that Rummenigge, eh Garth? "

Garth Crooks in reply " What rumour's that then Gary? "

Sorry, but it is funny IMO.

:018: not happening ,new manager and DOF by middle of next week is what ive been told today (no name's sorry) :frown:

Jean Tigana and Brendan Rodgers would be very tasty IMO, now that Jewell's ruled himself out of the running. Think I'm probably living in a dream world though...

has he offically?

No. There was just a very vague article in the Leicester Mecury claiming he had. Only there was no direct quotation or any evidence for that matter to suggest he has ruled himself out...

I don't pay any attention to the Mercury...apparently there was no rift between MA and MM (well according to the mockery anyway).

No. There was just a very vague article in the Leicester Mecury claiming he had. Only there was no direct quotation or any evidence for that matter to suggest he has ruled himself out...

I don't pay any attention to the Mercury...apparently there was no rift between MA and MM (well according to the mockery anyway).
Does MM own the mockery as well?

Co Adriaanse

Co_Adriaanse.jpg

could be the man MM wants

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Co_Adriaanse

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00