• Simon Grayson

Votes: 15 12.9%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
peter reid

:018::018::098::018::018:

:icon_evil

Possibly the worst managerial choice going! Look at what he did at Covscum........nothing! i agree i would offically take a Leave of Absence from following my team if he was ever in charge!

:(

Well, if the papers are right (and let's face it, they were last week) it's Roeder for Director of Football and either Reid or Megson for Manager.

I've got no objection to Roeder as DOF.

Martin George had Megson down with O'Neill as the two main targets in the mid-90s. Apart from being a bit of a dullard, Megson would probably do a solid, if unspectatular, job. Reid strikes me as washed out and finished. Hope we don't go there. If either were to get the gig, could see the fans turning on him even quicker than the owner if things don't go very well.

That Chelsea coach looks unlikely following comments from MM (looking for someone with more experience than MA) and Rodgers himself (thinks it's too early). Jewell wouldn't come here unless he's had a sense bypass over recent weeks.

Ultimately, all very depressing. Hope the crazy old nutcase has got a rabbit to pull out of the hat. Maybe some foreign coach might be the best idea.

If we get Peter Reid, I will officially stop supporting Leicester City!! Why on earth would we want him?

Martin Allens downfall was the fact he was inexperienced and his training regime and running of the team clearly wasn't that good. He obviously talked a good game in the interview but was found out in the real world. With this in mind, Milan will go for a very experienced manager but Peter Reid/Warnock et al are not the way forward.

I here Ruud Gullit wants to make a return to football management - now that would get my juices flowing and restore my faith.

No it wasn't:018: It was the fact that he was not a yes man to Mandaric that was his downfall.
As far a Ruud Gullit goes I would have him as our manager, certainly would be better than all the other names taht have been touted recently.

I find it amazing that despite a confidentiality clause posters have still managed to unearth the reasons why Allen was sacked. Most of us are aware of various disagreements but we know feck all when it comes to the final reasons of his dismissal FFS.

I find it amazing that despite a confidentiality clause posters have still managed to unearth the reasons why Allen was sacked. Most of us are aware of various disagreements but we know feck all when it comes to the final reasons of his dismissal FFS.
Yes you are right A-Z none of us no the true facts and probably never will, but it does not take a genius to work out that MA and MM had differences of opinions on the direction of the club so MA had to go because that's the way MM operates.

peter reid

:018::018::098::018::018:

:icon_evil

Possibly the worst managerial choice going! Look at what he did at Covscum........nothing! i agree i would offically take a Leave of Absence from following my team if he was ever in charge!

:(

It baffles me that Peter Reid is ever considered by any clubs to be their manager these days...

All he ever does when he manages clubs is just make them perform worse and sometimes even get them relagated. He must be one of the worst football managers in modern football history.

I think that Warnock was sitting next to Mandaric at the plymouth game, well Jessel told me he heard someone say back in the stands.

Was is true some bloke called Wilson (ex mk dons manager) was sitting next to Mandy, my mate said he heard it on SSN, unless he was trying to wind me up :102:

Last edited:
Jean Tigana if we could tempt him here would be nice.

why isnt peter reid in the poll?

Was is true some bloke called Wilson (ex mk dons manager) was sitting next to Mandy, my mate said he heard it on SSN, unless he was trying to wind me up :102:

Danny Wilson? Good lower League manager. ;)

I think that Warnock was sitting next to Mandaric at the plymouth game

Colin has a farm down in the West Country doesn't he? If he was there than it was probably his day off from muckspreading in the fields.

Interesting note in Wikipedia about Megson at WBA:

"...a bitter quarrel soon developed between Megson and the club's chairman Paul Thompson over the latter's perceived interference in footballing matters. An undignified public showdown resulted in Thompson resigning from the board in order to forestall Megson's departure".

Sounds like that could be an accident waiting to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00