Next Manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
me thnks the world stage is a bit bigger than the prem he would do well he's the type of man that will get players playing to there bests

Irony alert!!!! :icon_bigg

Ian Holloway,
Great manager technically and brilliant on the media side!

a nutter though. wouldnt mind him hes a good manager and i dont think he takes any shit. wouldnt leave plymouth at the moment i dont think

I think one of the problems is that RK is so hopeless that we are inclined to think get someone else in cos they are bound to be better than Kelly.

Newell would undoubtedly be better than Kelly - but it might be better to wait till the summer for a potentially wider choice.

i agree, but i don't think much better will be available in the summer. we will have to choose between sacked premiership failiures or up and coming managers. i would prefer the latter personally, and Newell IMO is among the best of them.

I have not considered European managers though because i don't know what standard is likely to be available, but i expect MM would.

i would like to see mike newell get the job or nigel clough,

Newell has done well at luton and he is right with what he said, you sell players that bring in 9million and then you don't give it to the manager to replace players sold, of course your going to be stuck in a corner then. With MM in charge and if Newell came here i think they would get on well and Newell will put the players in there place, the personal downside to have newell would be the fact he said no to us twice, but hey least he had passion for luton by not leaving at the earliast chance he gets to.

Not bloody Nigel Clough again. Why do people harp on about him and not the Manager of, say, Dagenham & Redbridge who currently lead the Conference? I just do not get it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669