Just spent a while reading that, ****ing excellent.
Just to clarify.- the fact that for the first time in 24 years he managed to get into position to win the league at Liverpool is a massive achievement. Yes he ballsed it up but I don't really expect us to win the league. It was three games he ballsed up. So many top bosses have done the same. Remember that the Liverpool of this season is remarkably different to the Liverpool of previous ones. They're 1st right now but at this time aren't usually up there.
- I'm pretty sure his last season consisted of about 8 matches before he got sacked so basically no time. It's hardly a resounding spectacular decline. Obviously the dynamics at a club like that are different to us also. If we're sat at lower than we should be after 8 matches it's hardly time to panic
- I'm sorry for your loss, may she rest peacefully.
- the SPL is shit. But my point was that he's come from a winning mentality. Which can only be positive.
- I missed out Reading because that was actually a decade ago. For me things become a little inconsequential after time. It was clearly whilst he was a very young, developing manager. It's like saying Vardy is shit because he only scored 5 goals in his first season with us and even they were in the championship. So much has happened since then...
- the last two are very contradictory. My point was that not sure who was behind the Liverpool transfers. So which one is a positive and a which one is a negative I'm not so sure.
We absolutely couldn't appoint a much better manager at this time. Possibly Rafa. But apart from that no one else.
Same here.I'd much rather have BR than RB. Brendan is the right age for us.
The timing is perfect for us!Chris Sutton again: ‘’It stinks’’
If you are the only team in that league is a ‘treble treble’ really an achievement. Probably every team in the Premier and half the championship would win the SPL or seriously contend for it.One of their fans calls our owner and fans a naughty word...classy as ever.
Delusional that lot, utterly delusional.
It's good isn't it? I like the fact that they banned the poster who was daring to suggest that he would be going.Just spent a while reading that, ****ing excellent.
Bet he's looking forward to managing in a proper league.
Loving the meltdown, poor wee little girlies.
That's the sense of entitlement that you get when you play in a one team league.It's good isn't it? I like the fact that they banned the poster who was daring to suggest that he would be going.
MON leaving us for Celtic was the worst blow I think I ever felt as a City fan. More than the relegations.19 year later and we finally get payback!
November 2018 was defined by our unforgettable 1-0 victory at Cardiff… https://t.co/gvBrUkaYV3
Looking back on an emotional month for #lcfc 💙
"My mother and father had a great set of values, they were very hard working and very honest. They cared for us."… https://t.co/isluqKMM9s
"They’ve been working harder at school because they knew they’d got this treat to come to. To actually step on the… https://t.co/2AcLbtbzQw
|10||West Ham Utd||38||52|