Next Manager

He won the U17 World Cup with England…he took a very poor Swansea squad to the playoffs (doing a better job than Potter)…and he took Forest from near the bottom of the league to promotion. He’s then had to integrate about a million new players and in spite of that are currently ahead of us in the league.

But other than that, no evidence…

I would be very happy if we got him.
Put like that, sod waiting let's pay the compensation for him. Whoever it is, we need them in now!

I'd be happy to have Big Sam, right now.

(Happy - maybe not the right word, but more confident).

WOTS:

Dean Smith is the only person spoken to prepared to take the job only to the end of the season. All others told us to do one.

Dean fecking Smith???

Marsch impressed Whelan with a twinkly smile and USA wankiness. Cold feet from others due to reaction of fans.

Top flew up to Liverpool this morning. Possibly to discuss job with Benitez.

Rudkin has been sidelined from decision making process by Top and Whelan. Unfortunately, Top and Whelan know **** all.
All Yanks in managerial positions in any industry have a masterful command of corporate ****speak. Whelan is a standard issue corporate android who probably creams her knickers at the sound of such stuff.

All Marsch would have to do is compliment her on the collection of ****ing meaningless industry awards on her office shelf & he'd get the job instantly. Along with the chance to give her a quick fingering in the lift on the way out.

Nailed on.

All Yanks in managerial positions in any industry have a masterful command of corporate ****speak. Whelan is a standard issue corporate android who probably creams her knickers at the sound of such stuff.

All Marsch would have to do is compliment her on the collection of ****ing meaningless industry awards on her office shelf & he'd get the job instantly. Along with the chance to give her a quick fingering in the lift on the way out.

Nailed on.
He'd lose his hand.

WOTS:

Dean Smith is the only person spoken to prepared to take the job only to the end of the season. All others told us to do one.

Dean fecking Smith???

Marsch impressed Whelan with a twinkly smile and USA wankiness. Cold feet from others due to reaction of fans.

Top flew up to Liverpool this morning. Possibly to discuss job with Benitez.

Rudkin has been sidelined from decision making process by Top and Whelan. Unfortunately, Top and Whelan know **** all.
World of Technology and Science? Wots that got to do with it?

I'd be happy to have Big Sam, right now.

(Happy - maybe not the right word, but more confident).

Absolutely. Most other options are shite. Fat Sam would give us a slight chance of staying up.

Could it be Steve Cooper could become available ? Is this what the club are gambling on perhaps??
I think it’s possible they are waiting to see what Forest do.

If they are planning for the championship he’s a fantastic option.

Hopefully next manager will have a clean slate and kick some backsides. Kick Jonny Evans and Tielemans off the money earning treatment table where they are ending their Leicester career in comfort. Tell Maddison you are not for sale so stop sulking and actually do some work or you are posing in the championship. . Give Soyunchu a chance with Souter and drop the Hapless Foes and dreadful Amartey. Give Mendy a chance and please see that Soumare is dreadfully. Give the captaincy to an experienced player like Perrera.
Put your arm around KDH and tell him his hard work and effort is noticed. KDH and Mendy are needed to allow top poser Maddison to shine.
Vardy can do a job if we play the right system if not let Ineacho have a run, he is good enough just let him build some confidence.
Finally bring back Albrighton who is so much better than Daka, Tete, Praet.
Anything is better than Saturdays pain. I have not seen such a crap performance in 50 years of bleeding blue Leicester blood.
Come back to your warmer home......

All Yanks in managerial positions in any industry have a masterful command of corporate ****speak. Whelan is a standard issue corporate android who probably creams her knickers at the sound of such stuff
Spot on. This is the issue they have no connection to football. Who cares how reputable you are in the media if you can't do a job on the pitch. I can just imagine Susan and her inept interviews focusing on politeness and etiquette and how "the business is run." We need a footballing person of stature in the club ASAP.

Spot on. This is the issue they have no connection to football. Who cares how reputable you are in the media if you can't do a job on the pitch. I can just imagine Susan and her inept interviews focusing on politeness and etiquette and how "the business is run." We need a footballing person of stature in the club ASAP.
BR the second?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664