Next permanent manager

Smith would be terrible IMO.

Appointing him just because we need someone in quickly does very little - better to take an extra 2/3 weeks and get the right person than just hiring who we can this week.

We want the new manager quickly to sort the squad out, but realistically no one will be brought in on the playing side until we have a better idea who's leaving, and the manager won't play a big part in that part.

A lot of patience will be needed this summer!
The worrying thing is that Dean Smith is still our manager. Why haven't we shown him the door like Fat Sam at Leeds?

Why the **** do people keep comparing us ro Leeds as if they are the example to follow? They're even more of a complete shambles of a club than we are.

How long was Dean Smith’s contract for?
If it was just until the end of the season , why the wibbling?
Who the **** knows ?

It's gotta be Smith. Unless there's some really crazy work going on. You'd like to think that they've been looking since Brendan left so maybe they have a shortlist already. Then again maybe pigs fly.

I think we should go for broke. Go for the best manager we can find. Someone like a Nuno.

I reckon Rafa might be in the running due to his Newcastle success. It's essential for Top to get this club back in the PL. He won't want to pussyfoot around so I'm sure he'll be looking far and wide.

If it’s Smith they can **** off.

The best manager we can find is Nuno?

****ing hell, the madness is actually getting worse

He's done well IMO.
- High win percentage
- Experience in the Championship winning it with 99 points at Wolves
- Also very much at home in the Premier League
- Plays attractive football
- Has a good defensive record
- Knows the UK
- Speaks fluent English.
- Wolves finished 1st in the Championship, then 7th, 7th again and 13th in the Prem

You know Colin is the answer
Colin is managing an invitation team in a charity match against a Robbie Fowler's XI at Gainsborough tomorrow. Do you want me to have a word?

Nuno does NOT play attractive football.

He'd be alright, probably, but it'd be ****ing boring.

I would be livid with Smith, Gerrard, Lampard, Claudio (god bless him) or Marsch.

I'd be open minded about Pearson, Nuno, Benitez, Hassenhutl, Still, Robins, Martin

Would actually fancy Tomasson.

Potter ain't coming.

Nuno does NOT play attractive football.

He'd be alright, probably, but it'd be ****ing boring.

I would be livid with Smith, Gerrard, Lampard, Claudio (god bless him) or Marsch.

I'd be open minded about Pearson, Nuno, Benitez, Hassenhutl, Still, Robins

Would actually fancy Tomasson or Corberan

Agreed on those, or at least the ones I know about.

Will Still signed a new contract with Reims this week... And has brought his brother in as his assistant manager.

I bet Jimmy Floyd applies too. Nigel Clough. Simon Grayson. Chris Coleman. Kit Symons. Mark Hughes. Lawrie Sanchez. Martin Jol.

What a shit few weeks Rudkin has ahead of him.....

shame.

They’re going to be really impressed when some shitster turns up with a PowerPoint presentation aren’t they?

It’ll be something like Nathan Jones telling them how he’s going to use Vestergaard effectively in a back 5, with Bertrand offering width going forwards, or some crap like that and they’ll be blown away and appoint him.

Tony Adams. Bryan Gunn. Steve Mclaren. Paul Ince. Zola. Ole. Bob Bradley. Pardew. Jones. P. Neville. De Boer. Farke. Mccarthy.

Phwoar.

They’re going to be really impressed when some shitster turns up with a PowerPoint presentation aren’t they?

It’ll be something like Nathan Jones telling them how he’s going to use Vestergaard effectively in a back 5, with Bertrand offering width going forwards, or some crap like that and they’ll be blown away and appoint him.
If that's true Jessie is nailed on.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664