Next permanent manager

Right. So if that's true he is actually so ragingly incompetent that he's incapable of making the most simple of decisions ?
If i were the rest of his family I'd be trying to oust him from the top of KP never mind LCFC. I can only hope it's just Mockery bullshit.

I mean Christ on a ****ing pedallo, how can anyone not see it ?

Either you're an incompetent **** of the highest order & everything that happened this season is your fault...OR you were badly advised. OR...a combination of the two.

We all know he hasn't been involved in the day-to-day so clearly it must be one of the latter. So obviously you sack the advisors. Basic stuff.

FFS

Or its not true…

Rudkin is Tops fwend

The incompetents who got us into this position will almost certainly be the ones charged with investigating how we got into this position. Them keeping their jobs is hardly a surprising outcome.

Well then, suprise suprise, this is all over that interweb thing at the moment....

Don’t know why he would agree to this.

Desperate - Nowhere else to go - he’ll be sat waiting for the first Prem team to sack ten games in and then he’ll be picking up a right mess

Might as well try and pick up this complete ****ing mess instead

Don’t know why he would agree to this.

I think we're ideal for each other. He was clearly shell-shocked at Chelsea and I think he was really harshly treated by them.

After getting sacked, he could have instantly got back into the game (with us and other options) but wisely decided to take a few months out before deciding what to do next.

Potter isn't someone that takes the obvious moves. The Chelsea experience will have made him wary of walking into another high profile mess.

There are no vacancies he's being considered for in the PL. Speculation links him with several jobs but none of them exist. If Postecoglou goes to Spurs then there is a job at Celtic which might appeal to him. But we're currently the only real opportunity for him.

If he sits back and waits for a sacking, he will end up somewhere where he's got to make an instant impact and that's not really his style.

At City, he can build something out of the spotlight and with a free reign. It's a repair and rebuild job for us both. I think he'd be foolish to turn us down.

Tbh, we're ready for significant rebuild if that's really what interests him. He's guaranteed that in fact given the number of players we're going to lose. If he wants in on the ground floor of such a rebuild, then cool. That'd certainly suit us. I'd guess the bigger question is funding for the rebuild, and how much wiggle room we'll have for buying/paying players. Longer term, we'll be a decent proposition I reckon but we'll have to negotiate the short term (a couple of seasons?) If he's onboard with that then it'd be a starter in my book.

However, I fully expect him to turn us down (if indeed we've spoken to him)

Last edited:
What could possibly go wrong wronger?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363