Next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

pds

I think next season could be the trickiest yet, where does everyone see us finishing out of this lot?

Charlton Athletic
Sheffield United
Watford
West Bromwich Albion
Wolverhampton Wanderers
Southampton
Preston North End
Stoke City
Sheffield Wednesday
Colchester United
Plymouth Argyle
Crystal Palace
Cardiff City
Ipswich Town
Burnley
Norwich City
Coventry City
Queens Park Rangers
Leicester City
Barnsley
Hull City
S****horpe United
Bristol City
Blackpool

I think next season could be the trickiest yet, where does everyone see us finishing out of this lot?

Charlton Athletic
Sheffield United
Watford
West Bromwich Albion
Wolverhampton Wanderers
Southampton
Preston North End
Stoke City
Sheffield Wednesday
Colchester United
Plymouth Argyle
Crystal Palace
Cardiff City
Ipswich Town
Burnley
Norwich City
Coventry City
Queens Park Rangers
Leicester City
Barnsley
Hull City
S****horpe United
Bristol City
Blackpool
some good teams in there and some good games instore for next season.
it was mentioned during the play off game that this league is the fourth most watched league in europe behind the prem, la liga and the bummers league.so to be honest im looking forward to next season.whoever goes up will have deserved it thats for sure.:icon_cool

Charlton Athletic
Sheffield United
Watford
West Bromwich Albion
Wolverhampton Wanderers
Southampton
Cardiff City
will have more money than us.

Coventry City
Ipswich Town
Blackpool
may have more money than us

And around 4/5 of the rest will have a similar sum. Doesn't look easy.

Charlton Athletic
Sheffield United no they wont (the board has already said)
Watford no they wont
West Bromwich Albion
Wolverhampton Wanderers
Southampton
Cardiff City no they wont

Coventry City no they wont
Ipswich Town no they wont
Blackpool no they wont

And around 4/5 of the rest will have a similar sum. Doesn't look easy

i think well come in the top 6, im just hoping its the top 2 with some quality signings.

Charlton Athletic
Sheffield United no they wont (the board has already said)
Watford no they wont
West Bromwich Albion
Wolverhampton Wanderers
Southampton
Cardiff City no they wont

Coventry City no they wont
Ipswich Town no they wont
Blackpool no they wont

And around 4/5 of the rest will have a similar sum. Doesn't look easy

Watford and Sheff Utd not spending their parachute payments, then, or what they made from just being in the Prem for a season? And wasn't a fair sum being made available from the Cardiff takeover?

And Ipswich and Cov are in takeovers. Who knows with the geezer who runs Blackpool - he's said he's going to invest.

Last edited:
I actually think next season should be the easiest of the lot, since we got relegated.

Norwich & Palace lose parachute payments. WBA will be the next Leicester City, the will get rid of the majority of their squad and get load of shit, cheaper players.

Charlton, Sheff Utd and Watford have crap squads, i really don't fear any of them.

I think the teams to watch out for next season are Wolves, Southampton & Preston.

If we get rid of the shit and bring in the right players as well as having ambition and desire to get near the top i seriously think we could be in with a shout.

Last edited:
we'll finish towards the top this year!! i'm ready for wembly now! play-offs are a very good bet, top two i think a bit ambitious, but not impossible with a few tweeks to the squad.

Watford and Sheff Utd not spending their parachute payments, then, or what they made from just being in the Prem for a season? And wasn't a fair sum being made available from the Cardiff takeover?

And Ipswich and Cov are in takeovers. Who knows with the geezer who runs Blackpool - he's said he's going to invest.

Sheff board have already said they wont be spending big.

Cov have only just been taken over.

plus the fact that anyone who spends stupid money in this division is a stupid moron. you dont need to spen silly amounts of money.

I would also like to point out that we have the best chairman in the league not only because of finance (not that big a deal) but because he knows about football, something that most business men who may well take over cardiff ets know **** all about.

hopefully we will come in the top 8 maybe making the playoffs but only if we buy the right kind of players that will gell quick enough

Last edited:
I actually think next season should be the easiest of the lot, since we got relegated.

Norwich & Palace lose parachute payments. WBA will be the next Leicester City, the will get rid of the majority of their squad and get load of shit, cheaper players.

Charlton, Sheff Utd and Watford have crap squads, i really don't fear any of them.

I think the teams to watch out for next season are Wolves, Southampton & Preston.

If we get rid of the shit and bring in the right players as well as having ambition and desire to get near the top i seriously think we could be in with a shout.

Very sensible post. ;)

i think a lot of west broms team will go to premiership teams ie koumas, kamara, gera so they wont be as much of a threat next season as they were last season and i think preston will sell nugent and unless they buy someone to replace him they wont be as good next season also like jessel said watford, sheffield both have crap squads any way but im not sure about charlton coz they have just brought varney and iwelumo but i think that if there's a season to get promoted then hopefully it will be next season because there are quite a few teams who aren't that good including us at the minuite but hopefully that will be resolved in the next few months

got to say although I wanted West Ham to get relegated, since I can't stand them anyway and they cheated, looking at it pragmatically Watford and Sheff Utd will not be as much of a threat as they would have been. Watford weren't any good when they got promoted, have the same team and won't be a threat at all IMO. Neither will Sheff Utd without Warnock. Charlton will be up there.

Last edited:
i think a lot of west broms team will go to premiership teams ie koumas, kamara, gera so they wont be as much of a threat next season as they were last season and i think preston will sell nugent and unless they buy someone to replace him they wont be as good next season also like jessel said watford, sheffield both have crap squads any way but im not sure about charlton coz they have just brought varney and iwelumo but i think that if there's a season to get promoted then hopefully it will be next season because there are quite a few teams who aren't that good including us at the minuite but hopefully that will be resolved in the next few months

kamara was grade A toss today

kamara was sh*te today but he has done well most of the season scoring about 20 goals also phillips was just as bad as kamara thought they were both sh*t today

west brom were so poor upfront they wouldnt have scored against us.

with the current shower of shite we'll finish in the bottom 3.

west brom were so poor upfront they wouldnt have scored against us.

most of there team were poor today. they didn't play as a team also west broms wingers beat the same player about three times before they put a cross in to the box

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570