Next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next season is going to be going to crappy grounds with crappy fans all singing "You're not famous anymore" to you inside the first ten seconds.

Next season will be spent watching the worst football ever ( inc last ) seen.

And just wait until the JPT cup draw and/or the FA cup 1st round.

No matter what slingshots and arrows you fire at Forest in a misguided attempt to fight back, nothing but nothing can compare you for what waits in store - and the beauty is that you won't rush back.....:icon_cool

and you may well find yourselves back down there with us season after next :)

Next season is going to be going to crappy grounds with crappy fans all singing "You're not famous anymore" to you inside the first ten seconds.

No matter what slingshots and arrows you fire at Forest in a misguided attempt to fight back, nothing but nothing can compare you for what waits in store - and the beauty is that you won't rush back.....:icon_cool

Dinner break at school is it?

Please get it into your little inbred skull, we don't give a flying fcuk what you think, we don't want your advise. Whatever division we are in, be it above or below you, I will always hate your team and only wish the worst on them. In fact I hate your dirty, filthy lawless city too. Now run along and shoot someone.

if he doesn't care about us why bother taking the time to register and type long posts. hasn't he got any thing better to do in his nottingham slum

We shall see, what next season has in store for both of our teams...

Oh and your mum smells of piss.

Last edited:

We're we ever? I am going to embrace this divisionial drop knowing we won't have shitty kick-off times, shitty poxy clubs with awful support like Watford to attend to, shitty hoof football, teams playing for a draw - I have watched League 1 and in the whole, there is not much of a difference hence Bristol City and Blackpool staying up. Real, honest football and if you dismiss as you have done, then you are a snob.

Nope - probably MK Dons now :038:

Peterborough like it was 15 years ago....and 10 years before that and 10 years before that and 10 years before that.....

We shall see, what next season has in store for both of our teams...

Oh and your mum smells of piss.
Shouldn't think so - she died 8 years ago :icon_roll

Last edited:
We're we ever? I am going to embrace this divisionial drop knowing we won't have shitty kick-off times, shitty poxy clubs with awful support like Watford to attend to, shitty hoof football, teams playing for a draw - I have watched League 1 and in the whole, there is not much of a difference hence Bristol City and Blackpool staying up. Real, honest football and if you dismiss as you have done, then you are a snob.
Boy oh boy, are you in a surprise

Boy oh boy, are you in a surprise

I have been 8 grounds in the division you plonker and then 7 grounds in the fourth tier. :icon_roll I have been Saltergate etc. Then many of the City fans have been Colchester, Scunthorpe, Grimsby, Accrington, Hereford and Bury in recent years.

We're not all 'new born' football fans in a Premiership age.

You wait until you have a 5.15 kick-off at Plymouth - :icon_roll..or a 12.45pm etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670