Next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
so how do you think your boys will do next season then rich
With the current squad as is then we probably squeak safety in lower midtable. Partly due to the class of players, partly due them having played together for quite awhile, and partly because Calderwood ( of which I ain't a particular fan ) has a naturally defensive streak in him which is reflected in his formations and tactics.

With 3 or 4 useful additions then perhaps we can knock on the doors of the playoffs.

I have been 8 grounds in the division you plonker and then 7 grounds in the fourth tier. :icon_roll I have been Saltergate etc. Then many of the City fans have been Colchester, Scunthorpe, Grimsby, Accrington, Hereford and Bury in recent years.

We're not all 'new born' football fans in a Premiership age.

You wait until you have a 5.15 kick-off at Plymouth - :icon_roll..or a 12.45pm etc.

Well Mr Plonker, you will have loads & loads of Saturday games now then won't you. And all the places above are there waiting for you with open arms. Plus when about 300 fans come to the crisp packet on a wet and wild February night and bore the shit out of you and your fellow fans in a third full stadium.

And as for "new born" football fan you couldn't possibly be further from the truth…...

And as for "new born" football fan you couldn't possibly be further from the truth…...
Indeed, and out of all the compliments he could have paid you, he paid you that one.

Wasted opportunity, Hazza :018:

For all the abuse you gave Forest, I hope you stay down there for a very long time. You are not a big club. The majority of Forest fans treat you with disdain – because you mean so little to us. Our only rivalry is against Derby County, and they are twice the club you are.

Never heard so much shite in my life :081::081::081::081:

You on something?

Forest fans say that because they know City are better than them:icon_wink

Forest fans say that because they know City are better than them:icon_wink
You are either in need of drugs, or in need of leaving of them if you honestly believe that :069:

With the current squad as is then we probably squeak safety in lower midtable. Partly due to the class of players, partly due them having played together for quite awhile, and partly because Calderwood ( of which I ain't a particular fan ) has a naturally defensive streak in him which is reflected in his formations and tactics.

With 3 or 4 useful additions then perhaps we can knock on the doors of the playoffs.

I'd watch out for these defensive managers, we have statistically the second best defence in the Championship and still went down :icon_lol:

I think Forest will stay up, and some more big name clubs will drop next year - and I hope one of them is Coventry.

We are used to only being on the championship for 17 seconds. Happens every week. Only difference is instead of being the last team on in the championship section, we sill be the last team on in the league 1 section, cause a lot of itv in the midlands is based in Nottingham. Just means i'll have to my telly box on fast forward for an extra 3 mins.

Since when has Nottingham got more fans than us? 1982? We have only 1 club in our county, you have at least 3. You Cnut. That's one of the reasons mad mandy bought Leicester, he aint stupid, he can read a map.

You couldn't beat us after we gave you a goal start dickweed. And this is the team you keep saying is worse than you. :icon_roll
Aaaah but the only reason the game was replayed was because one of your lot didn't feel too well, and the rest of you cheats jumped on it as an excuse. You were being rolled over by a Div III team ( yep say it again just so it sticks in - Div III where you will be plying your trade ).

Yep, you won the replay and fair marks to you, but was beating a Div III team the highlight of your season because you can't have had many more :102:

Enjoy yourself in Div III because I am sure you're all anxious to get there to show how good you are :081:

Aaaah but the only reason the game was replayed was because one of your lot didn't feel too well, and the rest of you cheats jumped on it as an excuse. You were being rolled over by a Div III team ( yep say it again just so it sticks in - Div III where you will be plying your trade ).

Yep, you won the replay and fair marks to you, but was beating a Div III team the highlight of your season because you can't have had many more :102:

Enjoy yourself in Div III because I am sure you're all anxious to get there to show how good you are :081:
Bye

I'd watch out for these defensive managers, we have statistically the second best defence in the Championship and still went down :icon_lol:

I think Forest will stay up, and some more big name clubs will drop next year - and I hope one of them is Coventry.

Not if they pull of two of their signings as quoted by the Cov rag yesterday. They could be in for a very good season IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669