Status
Not open for further replies.
'flapper' Schmeichel and 'Complete Flop' Freddie Eastwood

Ooooh, exciting times ahead

He wasn't at Southend - at Championship level

Neither was Steve Howard during the same season - at Championship level

But in the season just gone, like Eastwood, he has looked like a complete cnut

But in the season just gone, like Eastwood, he has looked like a complete cnut
I have never rated Eastwood. All the hype about was complete and utter tripe.

Aaaah but the only reason the game was replayed was because one of your lot didn't feel too well, and the rest of you cheats jumped on it as an excuse.

So hard on your little PC typing that aren't you? Run along twat....

So hard on your little PC typing that aren't you? Run along twat....
Hypocrisy or irony?, I'm not sure, alex. Whatever it is though your post is full of the stuff :icon_lol:

Last edited:
The majority of Forest fans treat you with disdain – because you mean so little to us.

oooh, a nice line in self contradiction

Didn't take long did it? Well we dished it plenty when they went down so I don't think we can complain now the boot is firmly on the other foot.What we have to remember though is that they are only Forest fans when it comes down to it so we should rise above it & ignore them as befits our status as actual evolved human beings.
We need to focus on the only thing that matters,getting out of this dogshite division ASAP.I've just about managed to recover from the horror of our new situation sufficiently to go about my daily life now but I'd like to draw everyone's attention to some upcoming events which are going to carry on the process of rubbing our noses in it & remind us what a terrible situation we are in.

1) Fixture lists come out next month.Reading that will be like a kick in the knackers all over again

2) Draw for the 1st round of the FA Cup/Johnny's Paint Trophy.Pretty much the equivalent of getting a note from the FA that says "btw,just in case you'd forgotten,you're shit"

3) Players agents laughing out loud when we contact them with a view to buying their clients

4) Transfer window influx of players who either a) you've never heard of or b) you thought
had retired years ago

All this is still to come...lets just hope that 12 months from now its all been worth it.It's going to be a long year.

Now is the time to fly the City colours, take the expected flack, (don't bite), and get over it!!

Didn't take long did it? Well we dished it plenty when they went down so I don't think we can complain now the boot is firmly on the other foot.What we have to remember though is that they are only Forest fans when it comes down to it so we should rise above it & ignore them as befits our status as actual evolved human beings.
We need to focus on the only thing that matters,getting out of this dogshite division ASAP.I've just about managed to recover from the horror of our new situation sufficiently to go about my daily life now but I'd like to draw everyone's attention to some upcoming events which are going to carry on the process of rubbing our noses in it & remind us what a terrible situation we are in.

1) Fixture lists come out next month.Reading that will be like a kick in the knackers all over again

2) Draw for the 1st round of the FA Cup/Johnny's Paint Trophy.Pretty much the equivalent of getting a note from the FA that says "btw,just in case you'd forgotten,you're shit"

3) Players agents laughing out loud when we contact them with a view to buying their clients

4) Transfer window influx of players who either a) you've never heard of or b) you thought
had retired years ago

All this is still to come...lets just hope that 12 months from now its all been worth it.It's going to be a long year.

A realist:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670