Next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if there's any substance to the Sousa rumours? I'd be concerned about Swansea's goalscoring dilemma last season but at the same time, we could do a lot worse...

You claim you know something, then you claim you don't :102:

I haven't claimed to knowing anything. If you want to read in to every single post I've made as being genuine then carry on. No one else has. This thread contains 90% crap and you've chosen to jump on my posts. If it makes you happier, I'll be a serious poster from now on.

Mandaric back off his hols, will start to approach clubs in the next 48hrs.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footba...out-leicester-move-for-sousa-91466-26770173/?

“I cannot comment on that, but we are in the process of forming a shortlist,” Mandaric told the Western Mail on the speculation surrounding Sousa and his odds-on status with bookmakers.

“I was quite surprised at Nigel Pearson’s departure. But that is in the past and now we have to look for what’s best for this club and to replace a good manager with a good manager.

“We are forming a shortlist and we will start to approach clubs in the next 48 hours.”

Last edited:
Mandaric back off his hols, will start to approach clubs in the next 48hrs.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footba...out-leicester-move-for-sousa-91466-26770173/?

“I cannot comment on that, but we are in the process of forming a shortlist,” Mandaric told the Western Mail on the speculation surrounding Sousa and his odds-on status with bookmakers.

“I was quite surprised at Nigel Pearson’s departure. But that is in the past and now we have to look for what’s best for this club and to replace a good manager with a good manager.

“We are forming a shortlist and we will start to approach clubs in the next 48 hours.”

Well thats suggests the people they are looking at are in jobs. Hopefully that rules out Dowie.

Well thats suggests the people they are looking at are in jobs. Hopefully that rules out Dowie.

And you actually believe the lying ****.

I very much doubt that the club have sat still since they agreed to let Pearson move to Hull. Despite MM being "out of the country" that will not have delayed the process. IMO they will have already agreed in principle to offer Sousa the job and the official approach will be confirmation to Swansea he wishes to join and for a compo package to be thrashed out. I would expect Sousa to be unveiled by Monday. Would not be surprised if he says his goodbyes at Swansea today.

I very much doubt that the club have sat still since they agreed to let Pearson move to Hull. Despite MM being "out of the country" that will not have delayed the process. IMO they will have already agreed in principle to offer Sousa the job and the official approach will be confirmation to Swansea he wishes to join and for a compo package to be thrashed out. I would expect Sousa to be unveiled by Monday. Would not be surprised if he says his goodbyes at Swansea today.

Can you stop speculating please, and only post information you know is fact.

Thanks.

I would be willing to bet that very little has been done whilst Milan was on his hols. and that we will not appoint a new manager for at least three weeks and, that when we do, it will be someone from outside the speculation list.

I would be willing to bet that very little has been done whilst Milan was on his hols

Spot on

This whole charade was orchestrated many weeks before he'd even booked it

I would be willing to bet that very little has been done whilst Milan was on his hols. and that we will not appoint a new manager for at least three weeks and, that when we do, it will be someone from outside the speculation list.

Has Milan gone to some hotel that does not have internet facilities or the old fashioned Telephone systems then?
Not being able to run his business while away on holiday is unforgivable.

Well he managed to agree compensation for Pearson to move on, whilst on holiday. Perhaps his trip to Africa included meetings with our prospective new manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669