Next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about the New Zealand Manager? Did a great job at the World Cup and is looking to get into management over here.

The spanners at Victor Chandler have got odds on "Mickey Adams" and "Gary Parker". Why is the world run by imbeciles?

I would have thought it made perfect sense for bookies to offer odds on something that is'nt going to happen. Very profitable indeed.

I have it on very good authority, that sousa is a very arrogant and ignorant man, thats coming from the swansea physio's and other people close to the club.

I have it on very good authority, that sousa is a very arrogant and ignorant man, thats coming from the swansea physio's and other people close to the club.

And that makes him a bad manager?:102:

Not at all, in fact i think its good that he has a presence of authority, he is the boss and most bosses are like that lol, as long as we win i dont care how arrogant he is.

I stopped reading after your first seven words.

You've not exactly been highly accurate in the past.

jordi lopez is going to join with sousa

Tbh, regardless of his ability as a manager, to which moving a side up 1 place in the league and having one more point than the previous manager doesn't say much. As far as I'm concerned, I've yet to be convinced either way and he is still pretty much unproven.

What does worry me is the fact that he was sacked after about 15 games for falling out with the chairman at QPR and Swansea fans on another board say that he has also fallen out with their chairman. I just can't help but feel a bit of anxiety to see a person like that working under MM.

Last edited:
What does worry me is the fact that he was sacked after about 15 games for falling out with the chairman at QPR

That's not saying too much given the number of managers that have been to and left the club since their takeover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00