Next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have you got against Mirren? She can deliver a stirring half time team talk.

Mirren was quality in her day. But the time has come for forward thinking management like Richardson would bring. He is also a big advocater of the sports science scene and would contine the ground work layed down by NP. He would also get his own car parking space near the entrance.

The odds on Sousa are lengthening...

In the last few minutes he's gone from 1/4 to 2/7 with Victor Chandler

That could be on the back of todays statements regarding no official approaches as yet. Has there been any other significant movement for other candidates ?? Can't look myself as work firewall stops betting sites

Mirren was quality in her day. But the time has come for forward thinking management like Richardson would bring. He is also a big advocater of the sports science scene and would contine the ground work layed down by NP. He would also get his own car parking space near the entrance.
:icon_lol: and wider toilet doors.

That could be on the back of todays statements regarding no official approaches as yet. Has there been any other significant movement for other candidates ?? Can't look myself as work firewall stops betting sites

do some bloody work then :icon_bigg

The odds on Sousa are lengthening...

In the last few minutes he's gone from 1/4 to 2/7 with Victor Chandler
The spanners at Victor Chandler have got odds on "Mickey Adams" and "Gary Parker". Why is the world run by imbeciles?

I'm trying desperately to find some positives out of this whole debacle...

My only hope is that this is all part of a masterplan

Maybe Mandaric is really ramping up his efforts to sell the club and he feels having a "big name" manager will help get the deal over the line...

Paoulo Sousa has a profile that will be well recognised on the world stage for his playing career (double CL winner, Juventus, Golden Generation etc etc) and that may present us as more attractive than having Normal Ole Nige in charge...

Then again we may end up with Mickey Adams...

Mowbray has drifted from 4's out to 10's, Rodgers still 2nd fav at 5/1.

Here's the first dozen or so....

Paulo Sousa 2/7
Brendan Rodgers 5/1
Tony Mowbray 10/1
Iain Dowie 12/1
Mickey Adams 12/1
Nigel Worthington 12/1
Phil Brown 12/1
Sean ODriscoll 12/1
Chris Coleman 12/1
Gareth Southgate 12/1
Paul Jewell 14/1
Phil Parkinson 14/1
Billy Reid 14/1

There's at least a couple on there who aren't on the Foxes Trust list, so you can rule them out for a start

Mowbray has drifted from 4's out to 10's, Rodgers still 2nd fav at 5/1.

Here's the first dozen or so....

Paulo Sousa 2/7
Brendan Rodgers 5/1
Tony Mowbray 10/1
Iain Dowie 12/1
Mickey Adams 12/1
Nigel Worthington 12/1
Phil Brown 12/1
Sean ODriscoll 12/1
Chris Coleman 12/1
Gareth Southgate 12/1
Paul Jewell 14/1