Speculation Nicky Maynard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure there's plenty of hospitals outside of Bristol if needed :)

It takes less than 2 hours to get to Bristol, if Nicky really wanted to come he could commute for a month or so, plenty of players have in the past. The main stumbling blocks seem to be a player who isn't really bothered about coming here, and a club that don't really want to sell (even though they could end up getting nothing if he goes on a free at the end of the summer). I'm surprised that City haven't got bored with this saga (I certainly have) and moved onto deals that are more productive.

Sorry but all this has now become very boring...It seems as if he has NO interest whatsoever coming here...they pick a POPE quicker than Nicky Maynard makes his mind up

Sorry but all this has now become very boring...It seems as if he has NO interest whatsoever coming here...they pick a POPE quicker than Nicky Maynard makes his mind up

I agree its beyond the joke now....

I may be wrong, but where does it say that Maynard has no interest about coming here as some are saying? Surely if that was the case, he would have said do and then its done with and we move on to out next targets.

I may be wrong, but where does it say that Maynard has no interest about coming here as some are saying? Surely if that was the case, he would have said do and then its done with and we move on to out next targets.

True enough but I dont think he has come out and said he wants to leave Brizzle and/or come to us???

according to this thread we made a bid first on the 16th of June and we are still no bloody closer getting him

True enough but I dont think he has come out and said he wants to leave Brizzle and/or come to us???

This is true, but I wouldn't really expect him too. He's covering his back, if the deal falls through he can tell the Brizzle fans he never wanted to leave, yet if he does come, he can say he always wanted to come, just that Brizzle were dragging their heels over the deal.

This is true, but I wouldn't really expect him too. He's covering his back, if the deal falls through he can tell the Brizzle fans he never wanted to leave, yet if he does come, he can say he always wanted to come, just that Brizzle were dragging their heels over the deal.

Covering his back by refusing to sign a new contract and holding onto the option of a free transfer with a large sign on fee? I get the impression he wants a bigger club and more money not to maintain any credibility with fans.

I seem to recall Aquillani signing for Lerpwll whilst he was injured and not playing a game for them for a good few months. That would tend to suggest to me that full fitness is not a prerequisite to a transfer.

And he only has to bag 17 for you to be a 20 goal striker this term.

maynerd

I seem to recall Aquillani signing for Lerpwll whilst he was injured and not playing a game for them for a good few months.

Didn't Carroll sign whilst injured as well?

Must be a Liverpool thing.

Walk away - 6 million is a joke for a player that has less than a yr left on his contract and doesn't seem all that interested in coming anyway.

Even if we do get him he'll most likely turn out to be shit just like Mills has been so far.

Walk away - 6 million is a joke for a player that has less than a yr left on his contract and doesn't seem all that interested in coming anyway.

Even if we do get him he'll most likely turn out to be shit just like Mills has been so far.

And with fans like you there's no wonder!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669