Speculation Nicky Maynard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasnt said that much at all really has he? He seems to have explained that the birth of his child is his prime concern right now (and bravo for that) and not much else? The consequent vaccum has been filled with speculation, claim and counter claim, hints, lies, hopes, fears, fantasy and at times utter bollux amongst other things. Despite 92 pages of thread I have no idea if he wants to play for us, I have no idea if we want to pay 6, 7 10 or 50 million for him, I have no idea why he hasnt signed for us and I have no idea what happens next. The only thing I deduce from our posts is than many of us want him to come and the frustration of not knowing is causing some of us to be a bit mentalist.

Whats his favorite flav........... oh you know what, I can't be arsed anymore.

He hasnt said that much at all really has he? He seems to have explained that the birth of his child is his prime concern right now (and bravo for that) and not much else? The consequent vaccum has been filled with speculation, claim and counter claim, hints, lies, hopes, fears, fantasy and at times utter bollux amongst other things. Despite 92 pages of thread I have no idea if he wants to play for us, I have no idea if we want to pay 6, 7 10 or 50 million for him, I have no idea why he hasnt signed for us and I have no idea what happens next. The only thing I deduce from our posts is than many of us want him to come and the frustration of not knowing is causing some of us to be a bit mentalist.

:038::)

I never thought I'd see this day. Are you happy now Maynard?!

I've not got any kind of beef with the bloke, just in a flamin' pickle about the whole saga.

Only 10 pages for some of us.

I've not got any kind of beef with the bloke, just in a flamin' pickle about the whole saga.

Well don't get so flamin' hot under the collar about it all. I'm sure when he signs he'll put all this monster munch business to bed. Just think of all those goals he'll smash into the onion bag... I'm salivating already.

Originally Posted by fourth_official

Rumour has it Nicky Maynard has not/will not travel to Doncaster with the rest of the Bristol City team #BCFC

Yes, he's really on the ball isn't he? We knew that yesterday. Maynard is injured.

Hes certainly keeping us all guessing ,from Bristol to Leicester,would have loved him to come to the city,but we must all be a little pissed off from not getting any news,maybe we should forget about him now and see what comes around in the loan market,its gone on to long now.

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669