Nigel Pearson- "It's my City team doing so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we had just as much of a chance of a comeback win if NP was in charge of yesterday's game. Did some of you not see the end to last season??

I think we had just as much of a chance of a comeback win if NP was in charge of yesterday's game. Did some of you not see the end to last season??
Hypothetical really.
He's gone, we thank him for what he did for our club.
We've moved on, he's moving on, maybe you should as well.

Hypothetical really.
He's gone, we thank him for what he did for our club.
We've moved on, he's moving on, maybe you should as well.

I don't see any suggestion that TSC has not moved on. Perhaps you could point it out.

He hath moved on. He is merely making the correct point that a comeback under Sir Nige could have been very possible had he still be in charge. Shoulda Woulda Coulda really.

Does Ranieri remind anyone else of Postman Pat's father?

The club owes Nigel a huge debt. When he first came we were at our lowest point. When Nigel left in the summer we had survived in the Premier League.
Claudio is doing an excellent job building on Nigel's foundations. Our performances this season are a credit to both men.
I think Nigel Pearson was very generously rewarded and the club owes him nothing.

Does Ranieri remind anyone else of Postman Pat's father?

Does he remind you of Postman Pat's father and in what way? As far as I know he has never appeared.

:conf:

I think Nigel Pearson was very generously rewarded and the club owes him nothing.

I don't think DG is suggesting that the club pay him anything. It's a debt of gratitude, and the repayment is an acknowledgement of the part he played.

I think we could spare him 72-0 marbles to be fair.

I don't think DG is suggesting that the club pay him anything. It's a debt of gratitude, and the repayment is an acknowledgement of the part he played.

I'm sure the club are delighted with him.

The club owes Nigel a huge debt. When he first came we were at our lowest point. When Nigel left in the summer we had survived in the Premier League.
Claudio is doing an excellent job building on Nigel's foundations. Our performances this season are a credit to both men.
In fairness, the club did allow him to give free money to his remarkably unremarkable son.

Hmmm... A few waves ahead maybe? Best ignored probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669