Nigel Pearson should he stay or should he go?

should he stay or go?

• keep him regardless of promotion or not

Votes: 24 41.4%
  • sack him at the end of the season; if we dont go up

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Sack him now

Votes: 11 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone keeps citing Adkins and Di Canio as potential appointments. Both are in the process of launching legal action against their former employers. Therefore the chance of them taking any managers job between now and the Summer is very low.

Everyone keeps citing Adkins and Di Canio as potential appointments. Both are in the process of launching legal action against their former employers. Therefore the chance of them taking any managers job between now and the Summer is very low.

That is very true - we don't know how long this will take.

However, there is a solution to these matters which is the will of the club and the interest of the potential manager and most of all money.

Anyway, we've got a bit of time because unless things turn very nasty and/ or Pearson implodes there won't be a vacancy till the summer. If at all. At the end of the day we are still 5th in the table and could be promoted. IMO we won't be and Pearson will definitely go - but the story has yet to be played out.

11th on 63 points :(

Forest get 6th by a point, Bolton just missing out.

Welsh Red Dragon Malays win the league

Watford in 2nd by 1 point to Palace in 3rd

Hull and Brighton making up the other 2 spots.

Hudders, P'boro, Barnsley go down with Millwall and Brum surviving on goal difference.

Hudders, P'boro, Barnsley go down with Millwall and Brum surviving on goal difference.
At what point were we safe so I can book a costume?

I can't see Brighton doing it, they seem to be slipping recently as well. I think Watford will pip Cardiff as well

Pfft, we're going to win a the league now we have lured everyone else into a false sense of security in thinking we are shit.

#KTFLOLWTFOMGKMTMF

Yet again you have rushed without properly reading my post.

Eh??? What are you banging on about? "Yet again"? I wasn't even replying to you.

You clearly think that I'm suggesting Di Canio for Mayor of Leicester or as the next Leader of the Liberal Democrats.

Not so, I had him in mind as manager of our local football club.

No. If you had read and comprehended my posts, you'd know that I clearly wasn't suggesting anything of the sort.

Incidentally based on observed behaviour I'm not as confident as you probably are that his perceived political views would be significantly to the right of many of our fellow citeh supporters.

They're not his "perceived political views", they're his actual political views and are passionately held. He is scum.
I also didn't say that our entire supporter base would be against his appointment, I said a sizeable amount. Which, considering that Leicester is one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the country, is fair to say.

They're not his "perceived political views", they're his actual political views and are passionately held. He is scum.
I also didn't say that our entire supporter base would be against his appointment, I said a sizeable amount. Which, considering that Leicester is one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the country, is fair to say.

I mistakenly thought that this forum was about serious issues i.e. the trials and tribulations of LCFC - rather than trivial matters like political idealologies. I can't claim to have a detailed knowledge of Paulo Di Canio's political philosophy although from the stuff I've read there is an implication that his alleged neo-fascist views are closer to the romantacised nonsense that was reflected in the sort of neo-classical architecture of the 1930's and a similarly fanciful take on Roman and Italian history. I don't think that he belongs to the strand that went round beating people up in Limehouse and other areas of east London prior to the Second World War.

However, I appreciate that you will be much more expert on this subject and of course will bow to your well-informed views.

Keep Nige.Do not appoint Di Canio.
See if you can obtain photo of Di Canio giving ROMAN salute whilst with Lazio.

Thanks Lako.I seriously think Phil Brown would do a better job for you than the likes of Di Canio.He did great job for us in promo and 1st season in Prem.We just did not have the resources to establish ourselves.He would do a good job with your resources.
He would come for 200k IMO.Adkins will want 1mill plus

Just imagine L1 chanting in unison "Paulo, Paulo, give us a sieg heil".

How wonderful would that be? If the players don't respond to that kind of genuine support, we might as well just give it up all together

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21742204

Nigel Pearson: Leicester City owners remain supportive

Leicester City manager Nigel Pearson says the club's owners continue to back him amid increasing speculation that his job is under threat.
The Foxes lost to Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday and have lost five of their last eight games in all competitions.
Pearson told BBC Radio Leicester: "I have been in close contact with them [owners] over the last couple of weeks and they are as disappointed as we are with the result at the weekend.
"But they have been very supportive."
City remain in the Championship play-off places, but they were second in January - level on points with leaders Cardiff City.
However, they have slipped down to fifth and are now 13 points off the top of the table.
Pearson, whose side travel to Wales to face leaders Cardiff on Tuesday, has played down the pressure on his side but admitted they were struggling for confidence after the home defeat against the Owls.

Just imagine L1 chanting in unison "Paulo, Paulo, give us a sieg heil".

How wonderful would that be? If the players don't respond to that kind of genuine support, we might as well just give it up all together

I wonder if it would be possible to swap the home kit for the nice black away one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669