Nigel Pearson should he stay or should he go?

should he stay or go?

• keep him regardless of promotion or not

Votes: 24 41.4%
  • sack him at the end of the season; if we dont go up

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Sack him now

Votes: 11 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
article-2108828-12010F34000005DC-533_634x809.jpg

Just imagine L1 chanting in unison "Paulo, Paulo, give us a sieg heil".

How wonderful would that be? If the players don't respond to that kind of genuine support, we might as well just give it up all together

Howzabout :
"Sieg heil, if you love Lestoh,
Sieg heil, if you love Lestoh"
Etc etc

Can we change the club badge if Di Canio comes?

They matter because he's a dirty, disgusting, filthy, scumbag fascist and a sizeable section of our support would find his appointment unacceptable.

What about the sizeable dirty, filthy, scumbag fascist section of our support? I presume they would find his appointment more than welcome.

He may be a vile shithouse fascist bastard

But he would OUR vile shithouse fascist bastard

plus he pushed that dopey goober ref over, which was pretty funny

Gerrimin....

What about the sizeable dirty, filthy, scumbag fascist section of our support? I presume they would find his appointment more than welcome.

Yes, they would. Still, with the support divided at least they won't notice any garbage being served up on the pitch

Surely there's a wealth of top flight managers who would love to come and manage this club, guaranteeing a spectacular pay-off when the ever so fickle fans turn on him well before the end of his contract?

Probably.

Once before the club replaced Nigel Pearson with some designer manager; can somebody remind me how that turned out.

Since Martin O'Neill the club has appointed eleven managers. Seven of them have been poor (not counting interim managers). Only four of them IMO have been good managers though two - Holloway and Sven - did not do a good job with us for whatever reason. The only one who ranks with Nigel Pearson is Micky Adams and I feel that he inherited a better team than Nigel.

The problem comes from a "promotion or sack" mentality . Short term results are what led to Wolves sacking the man most likely to save them last season. It has led to Reading sacking the man who got them into the Premier League and was their best chance of survival thereby following the successful example of QPR.

The important question is whether Leicester are going in the right direction - not in terms of one match or one month - but a season. I believe that Nigel Pearson is a good manager. If we get promotion great. If we don't I want Nigel, Craig and Steve to sit down and work out where we need to be strengthened.

Patience.

Once before the club replaced Nigel Pearson with some designer manager; can somebody remind me how that turned out.

Since Martin O'Neill the club has appointed eleven managers. Seven of them have been poor (not counting interim managers). Only four of them IMO have been good managers though two - Holloway and Sven - did not do a good job with us for whatever reason. The only one who ranks with Nigel Pearson is Micky Adams and I feel that he inherited a better team than Nigel.

The problem comes from a "promotion or sack" mentality . Short term results are what led to Wolves sacking the man most likely to save them last season. It has led to Reading sacking the man who got them into the Premier League and was their best chance of survival thereby following the successful example of QPR.

The important question is whether Leicester are going in the right direction - not in terms of one match or one month - but a season. I believe that Nigel Pearson is a good manager. If we get promotion great. If we don't I want Nigel, Craig and Steve to sit down and work out where we need to be strengthened.

Patience.

Amen to that David. Though it won't be popular on here.

Patience.

Spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673