No More Swearing in the Family Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sit in H block ( not the family stand but still)
and no joke, this 8-yr-old kid in front of us shouted that steve howard was a c*nt the other day.

it's at home that kids learn it, not the footy ground. its just pc gone mad.

I don't have any kids anywhere (hahaha - that I know of - hahaha).

I was aplauding the idea that parents should take responsibility for their kids and how they behave. I know plenty of well behaved, well mannered kids on both sides of the Atlantic - apparently it is still possible to bring up children properly.

I swore a few times today, when I checked out the Forest game on my phone. The bandits. I personally think the policy was aimed squarley at me, sitting in the family stand with my nephews. I usually swear like a trooper, but have to behave myself when I watch Leicester which is a bit of an anachronism.

I swear a lot, but I try to use it descriptively, rather than vulgarly.

ie. "It's f**king freezing", is colder than "It's freezing".

I am afraid someone has misled you. The word you use does not mean "very" or "a lot" and is rarely part of a weather forecast.

You would be better saying that it is cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey. This has the advantage of sounding obscene without actually being so.

I am afraid someone has misled you. The word you use does not mean "very" or "a lot" and is rarely part of a weather forecast.

You would be better saying that it is cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey. This has the advantage of sounding obscene without actually being so.
Nobody misleads me, I do things my own way regardless.

I don't watch the weather forecast, I appear to be one of the few sensible people who don't believe a word they say and prefer to make my own mind up as and when it happens.

I don't swear much. I'd prefer that young children weren't in that type of linguistic environment but if you think it's worse than at their schools you are dreamers. move into the real world.

"Go away, you fatherless Forest fans we are the Leicester boys"

It would be nice to develop some decent, new, individual chants, but it isn't going to happen and people are not going to stop swearing at football matches. perhaps go the the basketball or another sport instead with your kids.

Nobody misleads me, I do things my own way regardless.

I don't watch the weather forecast, I appear to be one of the few sensible people who don't believe a word they say and prefer to make my own mind up as and when it happens.

You don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows.

people are not going to stop swearing at football matches. perhaps go the the basketball or another sport instead with your kids.

No one is asking people to stop swearing at football matches. Leicester City Football Club are trying to create an environment where the parents of local people feel it is suitable to take their children. Something i wholeheartedly agree with and encourages me about the future of the club.

If you want to swear sit in a different stand.

Your attitude makes you look like a ****.

It's a beautiful image: standing in a field somewhere near Melton, arms outstretched, palms up, it's pissing it down, and Melts saying to himself "hmmmm....... it looks like rain...."

Lovely stuff :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00