Gradel Adams Oakley Dyer

Howard Fryatt

SUBS: Hayles, Morrison, King, Mattock, Martin

Henderson

Hobbs Tunchev Kisnorbo Berner

Gradel Adams Oakley Dyer

Howard Fryatt

I would like to see that midfield given a go but it won't happen as King scored in mid week and apparently looked one of the better players, i would like to see either Howard or Fryatt dropped as a warning message to the rest of the team that complacency will not be tolerated.

Maybe changer Berner for Mattock,

I hope Dj or Dickov is fit enough for this one

Henderson

Hobbs Tunchev Kisnorbo Berner

Gradel Adams Oakley Dyer

Howard Fryatt

I would like to see that midfield given a go but it won't happen as King scored in mid week and apparently looked one of the better players, i would like to see either Howard or Fryatt dropped as a warning message to the rest of the team that complacency will not be tolerated.

Maybe changer Berner for Mattock,

I hope Dj or Dickov is fit enough for this one

Isn't it odd how the people who are furthest from the action seem to come up with the oddest suggestions?

Henderson

Gilbert
Morrison
Tunchev
Berner

Gradel
Oakley
King
Mattock

Hayles
Fryatt

Subs:
Martin, Kisnorbo, Hobbs, Dyer & Howard

Score- Leicester 5 Northampton 0

Martin

Hobbs
Tunchev
Kisnorbo
Powell

Gradel
King
Oakley
Dyer

Fryatt
Howard

s
Hendo
Berner
Mattock
Hayles
Kish

Martin

Gilbert
Tunchev
Kisnorbo
Mattock

Gradel
Oakley
King
Dyer

Howard
Fryatt

SUBS: Henderson, Morrison, Adams, Berner, Hayles

Hobbs in for Gilbert if Gilbert is injured.

Last edited:
Why have some people started hating Martin all of a sudden? I thought he had a good on Saturday - I doubt he'd have let two in if the defenders in front of him had been doing their jobs properly.

I've been very impressed with him so far, but most people want to replace him with Henderson, who hasn't played first team football for about 5 games...

Why have some people started hating Martin all of a sudden? I thought he had a good on Saturday - I doubt he'd have let two in if the defenders in front of him had been doing their jobs properly.

I've been very impressed with him so far, but most people want to replace him with Henderson, who hasn't played first team football for about 5 games...

He played like a cock on Tuesday

And Henderson hasn't let a single goal in all season

Are you sure?

If Homer isn't sure, I certainly am. The only time that the net has been bothered under Henderson's was by Lincoln's only successful penalty in the shoot-out. Martin should not be allowed to feel that his place is secure when he plays like he did on Tuesday.

Everyone seems to be in agreement that Kisnorbo & Mattock are properly fit again then?

Haven't seen either since they've come back, but is it wise to play them both in the same team so soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566