Northampton (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LEAGUE RECORD
The Cobblers, however, are one of very few clubs to be able to boast an unbeaten league record against Leicester. The only clashes to date came in Northampton's sole top flight season of 1965-66, when both fixtures ended all square.

The game at Filbert Street that season was my very first game I went to. Think I was about 8 at the time and I stood in front of the main stand but couldnt see much so I think I ended up sitting on a wall

The game at Filbert Street that season was my very first game I went to. Think I was about 8 at the time and I stood in front of the main stand but couldnt see much so I think I ended up sitting on a wall

i didn't think you were that old Mowtown:icon_bigg

Last edited:
He played like a cock on Tuesday

And Henderson hasn't let a single goal in all season

And he's from Liverpool.Which automatically makes him responsible for everything from The Great Plague,Every football tragedy known to man and the price of Pickled Onions

Last edited:
And he's from Liverpool.Which automatically makes him responsible for everything from The Great Plague,Every football tragedy known to man and the price of Pickled Onions

in an interview the other day he said he grew up supporting Spurs:icon_eek:

Welcome in, hope you're alright! I'm Alex by the way,why don't you pop me line sometime,life gets vewry lonely down here in South East London

Give the bloke a chance to settle in Alex ffs:icon_roll

Lying Scouse Bastard,they are all the same

scousers.jpg

Personally i do not know what Henderson has ever done to deserve such criticism from leicester fans and i'm quite glad it has taken a couple of dodgy keepers to realise he is a quality keeper for league 1 and championship. Don't get me wrong i think Fulop was better than him but playing Martin and most certainly Alnwick who i thought was awful ahead of him is criminal in my opinion.

Ok he was a bit suspect early on in his leicester career when it came to crosses and commanding his area but i haven't seen him for last season or so make any glaring mistakes. And we all know how good his shot stopping ability is!

I cant see him getting much of a look in until martin goes back (hopefully) to Liverpool in Jan. i wouldn't like his loan to be extended personally. I'd like to see him get a good run in the side and then get a young decent keeper on the bench in the new year who doesn't like the pies (logan!!!)

In a way I would like Henderson to get a game and then we he makes a mess of things people can stop going on about him. There must be a reason why he hasnt established himself as number one after all the managers we have had.

Like I've said before I believe NP knows what Henderson is capable of and having seen that he feels he is not good enough but ok has cover.He got Martin in because perhaps he feels whilst not the finished article Martin may improve or more likely he will be booed and his confidence will go down the shitter

it is a must win tomorrow, as scunny are taking on milwall and they draw we would go top and leading on to our next few games we need to get back to winning ways, with brighton coming up on tuesday which is not a easy game these games we need to get maxium points

apparently Northampton have sold over 2500 tickets with a designated singing section

Doesn't everybody sing away from home - singing section or not?

apparently Northampton have sold over 2500 tickets with a designated singing section

No worries, Jobber will put them off their tunes with his off tempo drumming.

Henderson is ok, so is Martin, Fulop was superb. That's all really, that's all I have to say on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669