Northampton (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see that midfield given a go but it won't happen as King scored in mid week and apparently looked one of the better players, i would like to see either Howard or Fryatt dropped as a warning message to the rest of the team that complacency will not be tolerated.

Maybe changer Berner for Mattock,

I hope Dj or Dickov is fit enough for this one

On the "Meet The Manager" NP said that Dickov will be out for at least three weeks and DJ for longer. I was interested that he said that there was no agreement to play loan players. Clearly David Martin will only be in if NP thinks he is better than Henderson. As for right back I have not seen Luke O'Neill play (is that the spelling). Isn't he a right back? He has been on the bench and if Gilbert is missing this might be his opportunity.

got a bad feeling that this could be a Walkers match like we have come to expect in past few seasons.

On the "Meet The Manager" NP said that Dickov will be out for at least three weeks and DJ for longer. I was interested that he said that there was no agreement to play loan players. Clearly David Martin will only be in if NP thinks he is better than Henderson. As for right back I have not seen Luke O'Neill play (is that the spelling). Isn't he a right back? He has been on the bench and if Gilbert is missing this might be his opportunity.

He is a right-back and played there against Hartlepool in the JPT. I doubt he will get the nod.

If we don't win or draw this one, I think we'll lose. I can feel it in my water.

If we don't win or draw this one, I think we'll lose. I can feel it in my water.

With the above theory I would say Northampton are a good price at 4/1.

Get on it.

Last edited:
Martin

Gilbert
Tunchev
Kisnorbo
Mattock

Gradel
Oakley
King
Dyer

Howard
Fryatt

SUBS: Henderson, Morrison, Adams, Berner, Hayles

Hobbs in for Gilbert if Gilbert is injured.

Spot on, including the subs as well! :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670