Norway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morrissey tryes to beat Mawsley in the "compare things that are shocking" game
:icon_wink

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news...-actions-of-fast-food-chains-115875-23301837/

And later he played the song "Scandinavia" with these nice lyrics:
«I despise each syllable in Scandinavia. Let the people burn, let their children cry and die in blind asylum».

I love you to, Steven Patrick

I think Morrissey is a musical and lyrical genius and I turned vegetarian three months ago thanks to him, but when I read that yesterday I went and bought a big pack of ham (and changed my profile picture on Facebook for that matter). I'm all in favour of animals rights, but I do not agree that taking an animal's life is an equally bad crime as taking a human being's. Morrissey would lose a lot of his appeal to me if he didn't dare to be outspoken, but some things just show it's time to retire.

He's career would have benefited massively from doing an Ian Curtis and killing himself the day before the The Queen Is Dead tour.

I think Morrissey is a musical and lyrical genius and I turned vegetarian three months ago thanks to him, but when I read that yesterday I went and bought a big pack of ham (and changed my profile picture on Facebook for that matter). I'm all in favour of animals rights, but I do not agree that taking an animal's life is an equally bad crime as taking a human being's. Morrissey would lose a lot of his appeal to me if he didn't dare to be outspoken, but some things just show it's time to retire.He's career would have benefited massively from doing an Ian Curtis and killing himself the day before the The Queen Is Dead tour.
(Insert shocked smiley here, not possible frome my phone)Now THAT's what I call a rant. Tend to agree though. Did you enjoy the ham?

Did he really need to further explain why he is such a bellend?

Why ruin a perfectly good piece of meat with mouldy cheese?
Ruin? Mouldy cheese is underrated!!! Strange how thread themes can develop from mass murder to mouldy cheese though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669