Post Match Norwich 0 Leicester 2

HMS PISS THE LEAGUE

not needing to rush the late transfer window signings into the team either. McAteer eh, anyone have him for our top scorer this season?

Although Fatawu looks good.

We looked in control other than a bit shaky prior to our 2nd.

I’d have liked us to have been a bit more clinical and we would have breezed this game.

Enjoying our football, life is good.

Superb for me.

Hermansen is class and generally outstanding with the ball at his feet. Also, what a super save it was!
Vestergaard is a new player and absolutely crucial to our approach.
Winks a Rolls Royce.
McAteer a revelation and a work horse.
Choudhury suddenly looks very competent on the ball and has a fabulous engine.

And finally, Maresca is looking like he has a magic touch.

we have too much quality, Norwich were unlucky not to equalise when they hit the bar. Frustrating when have the opportunity to put teams to the sword, would love to see us batter teams when the games are buried, it lays down a marker.

job done onwards and upwards, Good to see Nacho off the mark.

Just fantastic.

Not the smoothest performance. Disjointed, particularly in the first half. But we have such strength in depth and quality that we can make 5 changes with some players that have not really bedded into the team and still win comfortably.

With Mads, Winks, and ( who knew ) Vestagaard. We've got the such a strong base.

An injury to Winks or Mads is the only thing that I think could upset the promotion party this season.

Fantastic performance from the defence and goalkeeper. Mavidi, Winks, Choudhury all played really, really well.

Casadei, Nacho, Akgun all pretty diabolical. All the subs were much better than their starting counterparts, especially KDH who looked an absolute class above anyone when he came on.

Not at our best but who cares

After the last few seasons, it's nice to say there's someting going very right here.
I know we are playing and beating Rotherham, Hudderfield and Coventry, not Spurs, Chelsea and Villa but happy I am.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563