Post Match Norwich 0 Leicester 2

It’s funny when you look at Foxestalk and they’re all going nuts someone like that Sara they had. ‘Why aren’t we scouting South America???’ ‘Why isn’t Rudkin hoovering up these players for peanuts???’

Then we bring off the bench an injury ravaged right back we signed from Luton who has mainly played left back when fit and was asked to perform as a sort of deep lying playmaker/wing back who’s barely played in a year and he shits all over the opposition.

I'm beginning to think Mavididi could be a very, very important player for us this season. I like him. A lot.

He'll have some rubbish games for us, he's that type of player but for the most part, he'll cause lots of defences, many problems.
Yes, and I don't quite understand how some are rating Fatawu more highly. He looks OK but we haven't seen any end product yet.

Hopefully after scoring the penalty today, Nacho can find his flow a bit now.

He should be banging them in at this level, and should work well in this system...
Should, should. Been saying that ever since he joined us.

Didn't think we were greatly troubled by Norwich all game.

The playing it around in defence does get a little bit worrying at times but I think it's from what we know with Rodgers and Puel. Enzoball seems to have a plan and a system that works. I do get worried still when you see our full back inside a centre back in midfield. This system seems to work and the players seem to have adapted.

I appreciate it when I see us move it around the press, but from past experiences it makes me nervous too.

Another great win - 6 points from Soton and Norwich away is fantastic.

Pretty much good performances all round but thought Sonia was a bit disappointing.

Winks is class and the whole back 4/5 were superb tonight, especially Hamza coming in from the cold, captaining the team and even putting his cock in the way to block a cross!

Lovely stuff.

I never understood people thinking this before the season and I still don't now. Where is the evidence for him being able to do this? Other than about two decent patches, he's always been a bit shit.

He's just Nacho and people have to accept that. One day he'll be Pele, the next ten he'll be Carl Cort. That's why I love him but he's not a proper footballer is he.

He's never, ever, ever, ever going to be prolific in this league or any other.... except Scotland.
He only manages to control the ball once in about 5 attempts when he receives it. That's a pretty fundamental ability requirement at any level. He'll never be any better than he is now.

There are 3 things that I want to highlight from this season so far...
1. All of our players look like they can pass and move. Something we totally lacked under Brenda.

2. We are probably the only team in the championship who can make whole sale changes after a win and carry on the momentum. This should allow for players to remain fit and hungry. Also should make us the strongest finishers at the end of the season.

3. **** me but we can now actually defend from corners. Who would have thought it?!

Was McAteer’s little chicken dance for the Canaries a reference to Vardy’s ludicrous eagle flap at Palace?

I’m choosing to believe it is because I love the kid. Best bit of the season so far is our Macca.

Downside is Nacho, who is ****ing way off the pace of this whole thing

It might sound ****ing insane, but sooner give Daka a go than watch him again
It sounds eminently sensible. But don't forget he's (apparently) excellent going forward
Hopefully after scoring the penalty today, Nacho can find his flow a bit now.

He should be banging them in at this level, and should work well in this system...
Should he? I think the reality is that he is consistently a very average footballer. Enzo may have worked miracles (thus far) with Hamza and Wilf but he's only human. Kelechi is a whole different story.

Yes, and I don't quite understand how some are rating Fatawu more highly. He looks OK but we haven't seen any end product yet.
Has anyone said that?
Love Mavididi, especially the way he has come back after apparently a couple of quiet games.

That was enjoyable. We weren’t perfect but when we came under pressure we handled it. I’d forgotten what it’s like to watch us defend a league and not feel a crushing sense of inevitability that we’d **** it up, let alone pinch a second goal and kill the contest.
I agree with this.

We were so comfortable at the back that it didn’t look like we’d ever concede. Couple that with our fitness levels and there’s no sense of dread that we’re going to **** it up.

There’s something still not quite clicking up top. We play some nice stuff at times, get into good positions but then we make the wrong decision too many times.

Should arrange yellows for both on Saturday and they miss the Mickey Mouse Cup game v Liverpool and be back ready for the league game after?
It doesn't work like that. Suspensions for accumulated cautions apply only to games in the competition in which the cautions were accrued.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563