Norwich 4 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was one of the give Sousa time brigrade, however on the back of three straight league defeats, two of which have seen us ship 10 goals against the team that were winless and bottom of the table and then against a newly promoted side this is completely unacceptable.

The last straw for me was watching Sousa and Hobbs miscommunication over tactics whilst awaiting to come on. We are a complete shambles and there appears to be no rhyme nor reason when it comes to team selection.

For the sake of the club and the supporters Sousa has to go today.

I was one of the give Sousa time brigrade, however on the back of three straight league defeats, two of which have seen us ship 10 goals against the team that were winless and bottom of the table and then against a newly promoted side this is completely unacceptable.

The last straw for me was watching Sousa and Hobbs miscommunication over tactics whilst awaiting to come on. We are a complete shambles and there appears to be no rhyme nor reason when it comes to team selection.

For the sake of the club and the supporters Sousa has to go today.

Blimey AZ, you not going to give him the 10 games then?

Blimey AZ, you not going to give him the 10 games then?

No fecking chance, we are getting worse and it is clearly evident that things are not going to click. Even if we beat Scunthorpe it will only paper over the cracks. I was excited at the thought of playing free flowing football and the new methods a continential manager may bring with him, however on evidence of our showing so far it is obvious that we are a million miles away from where we need to be to compete in this league. Lets be honest apart from Wigan, most sides on the back of a 6 goal hammering would park the bus and build some confidence from a gritty defensive showing, instead we go and ship another 4, beggers belief.

ok. I said before last night that sousa has to get four points from the next two games. I'm willing to change this to three points just so that i can say i'm overly fair. A draw or defeat on saturday and i'm coming down to leicester to personally get sousa out of the city.

Come on lads - what ever happened to the 'Foxes Never Quit' spirit?

As a 'foxile' living abroad, I've only seen two of this season's Leicester games on TV (Reading & Cardiff), but both times we looked impressive under Paulo's leadership

90% of the Forum comments are negative but I can see some real positives in the club this year that seem to be getting overlooked as most fans are reaching for the 'panic button'

1. wealthy new foreign owners ready to pull the cheque book out & sign some quality players who will take the club forward (eg. Waghorn & the Japan international midfielder)

2. Internationally acclaimed manager, one the best players of Portugal's "Golden" generation, with good contacts that will give us opportunities to sign players on loan or help attract good players to the club on a permanent basis

3. Sousa's coaching skills have seen two of last season's fringe players excell to become cornerstones of this year's team (Dyer & King)

I say "get behind the team", give Sousa a few more weeks before calling for changes - there's been a lot of talk about Martin O'Neil coming back to Leicester, but most on here should remember a home loss to Sheff Utd where there were vociferous "O'Neil Out' protests after an opening run of 6-7 games without a win..... and boy did MON prove the doubters wrong with the success we enjoyed shortly afterwards

Keep going Paulo... keep going team... let's get a few wins under the belt & get us up where we belong, challenging for promotion :038:

Ouch....... losing by the odd goal in a seven goal thriller always hurts, but not as much as when you look at the current CCC table and see our beloved LCFC propping up the table

Although my support of the patient & supportive approach is undiminished, this situation is like 10-12 years ago when Peter Taylor was in charge

We were riding high in the Premiership (6th or 7th) then lost at home to Wycombe in the FA Cup quarter finals. That was a crushing defeat, completely unexpected as we had our golden midfield of Lennon, Izzet, Savage & Guppy. Taylor was unable to slow the LCFC airliner as it spiralled in flames to the ground - we went 20 games without a win and plummeted to the foot of the table - all morale & team spirit gone.

Taylor had to go, and at least the players didn't have to hear the same post-match excuses, lame tactics and un-inspiring team-talks, and things started looking up under a new manager.

He seems like a nice bloke, cultured, well dressed & trying to play attractive attacking football, but that unfortunately was not enough.

New broom sweeps clean - get Sousa out NOW while we still have a season to salvage.

Fcuk me, that didn't last long did it?

So angry last night, only just been able to look on this forum and any other football websites. I can honestly not believe what I witnessed last night, after Friday I thought the one thing we may have done for sure was tighten up at the back....obviously not. Sousa just honestly does not have a clue, taking Dyer off no matter how he is playing is always stupid when you are losing game, Ikeme is the worst goalie I have ever seen in a city shirt (sorry Tony Warner), genuinely everytime they attacked I thought they were going to score, Fryatt can hold his head up high after last night, never a red card that defender had no right to be in the goal getting the ball and Fryatt just showed him that. Hobbs was decent, Waghorn was treated like a hero as always then again he did cost 3 million so he HAS to be good.

Overall disgusted in everything about this team and club at the minute, feel like the relegation season when I'm going into school every day after a match and people laughing at Leicester, the last two seasons were such a nice change, thank you Paulo you twat for making us as shit as we were a few years ago. Good work.

So angry last night, only just been able to look on this forum and any other football websites. I can honestly not believe what I witnessed last night, after Friday I thought the one thing we may have done for sure was tighten up at the back....obviously not. Sousa just honestly does not have a clue, taking Dyer off no matter how he is playing is always stupid when you are losing game, Ikeme is the worst goalie I have ever seen in a city shirt (sorry Tony Warner), genuinely everytime they attacked I thought they were going to score, Fryatt can hold his head up high after last night, never a red card that defender had no right to be in the goal getting the ball and Fryatt just showed him that. Hobbs was decent, Waghorn was treated like a hero as always then again he did cost 3 million so he HAS to be good.

Overall disgusted in everything about this team and club at the minute, feel like the relegation season when I'm going into school every day after a match and people laughing at Leicester, the last two seasons were such a nice change, thank you Paulo you twat for making us as shit as we were a few years ago. Good work.

Really? Seems that the general understanding is that Fryatt kicked the Norwich player when he didn't give him the ball. That's violent conduct and will get a red card every time. Still, if you say it wasn't a red card then I'm sure the club will appeal it.`

I take it you never saw Zeljko Kalac play for us.

:018:

0,,10274~3442287,00.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673