Norwich Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't go as far as saying that Boc! Thoguh I understand what you mean.

Despite my feelings of dooooooom I still have a smidgen of hope left....and the (probably) mistaken belief that the players will suddenly realise what situation they are in and somehow figure out what exactly they have to do to stop the worst from happening.

Right now though...after the two performances I have seen this week I just can't see how or when that will happen.

I don't know..........maybe Tuesday night we will see the best game down there in 3 years.........maybe.......:icon_eek:

I'm seriously thinknig about not renewing....in fact not even going any games if we go down.

It's not supposed to feel like a chore going to the games, like you are only doing it because of a sense of duty.

That's really odd. I agree with you entirely about it now feeling like a chore to go to matches. I normally get up full of the joys of spring to get a train which leaves before 6 a.m. to get to some northern outpost - yesterday I set off just before 10 to get to the Walkers and I felt I was doing it so that I didn't waste one voucher on my season ticket and nothing else!

But the conclusion that I have come to is that I will only get another season ticket if we do go down. I'm not watching any more of this shite but a division lower we might stand a chance. And all those new grounds, of course. And cheaper tickets. And standing! Now those of you who sit near me know why I threw my scarf in the air when Earnshaw slotted home.

And I've already got a slogan they can use - Life's more fun in Division One!

I've got to the position where I hope they do. Perhaps people will then wake up.

I take it you mean me ?:102:

To be honest, I didn't mean you. You are unavoidably viewing from afar and are finding it hard to accept what we can see with our own eyes.

When I said I hope people will wake up, I was thinking about the whole Football Club. We need a top to bottom restructure - we have needed it for a long time but we have always been able to pretend that we don't. We already know that our expenses our percentage-wise greater than any other club. We are trying to act as a big club on the results and resources of a small club - we need to sort that out and League One might be a better place to do it, and it will certainly make it more obvious that it has to be done.

To be honest, I didn't mean you. You are unavoidably viewing from afar and are finding it hard to accept what we can see with our own eyes.

I came down for the Leeds match and I could see we were awful.I have relatives who go regulary and told me Leeds was nothing compared to Plymouth and Palace.I'm well aware of how poor we are.

So we have absolutely no chance against Barnsley and no chance against Wolves?:icon_conf I admit we are in the shite but all this talk of us already being down is just ridiculous IMO:102:

I agree with you H, even if nobody else does.

I'm not even sure what you are trying to argue here. Southend are virtually certain to go down so they are out of the argument as far as City are concerned. City are one of four clubs who have to battle to stay out of the last relegation place - I haven't seen any battle in them for weeks and weeks now. Ergo, the position is gloomy.

That backing Southend at 1/7 is a better bet than backing City at 5's to get relegated. ;)

Leicesters fitness levels dropped right off after about 60mins against Norwich. Imo that is criminal, cos we looked like a team who had just started pre-season friendlies and were not upto speed. Norwich suddenly were first to the ball nearly all the time. They were sharper in tackling and with the introduction of Earnshaw they were able to exploit our defenders . The team in general started to look like they were nearing the end of a game that had gone to extra time.They couldn't track back and they couldn't get forward when it mattered. Ffs i can't believe they were bolloxed after 60 mins, and no matter what happens between now and the end of the season they will struggle to put that right. We were well off the pace and couldn't even get enough men into the box when we were supposed to be chasing a goal to give us a point. I'm sure the Birmingham scouts would have noticed how we dropped off and the heads went down as soon as the pressure was on us. Steve Bruce will be handed a note from his contingent regarding our fixture, and i'm sure it will say something on the lines of ' stay in the game for 60mins and its all yours '

i cant believe we lost againt norwich we absolutely dominated them for 70 odd mins of the game and after the very harsh penalty against kisnorbo we crumbled

The difference this time though will be that we'll have MMs cash to invest in a bit of quality rather than the useless feckers we've got now.

what players will want to come to a div 1 club? and I say that with or without our ( or MM's ) money

im still annoyed :mad: One of the partners at work is a Norwich fan, and went to the walkers !!! Im embarassed he had to watch our display of sh*te.

That backing Southend at 1/7 is a better bet than backing City at 5's to get relegated. ;)

The way City are playing at the moment, 5/1 is a very good price. Whether you think Southend's is a better price will depend how averse you are to risk. I note that you haven't disagreed that our position is gloomy.

the faith was long fecking gone, them days are over, we are walking a every thin rope, this season was ment to be our season, we had a good team we had a great finish to the season last year and then the whole milan thing, we started off well with milan here and now we are seriously fecked, i still believe we are going to stay in the championship but its the stress of winning a match which i'm hating, 3points tomorrow will least bring down my level of stress. P.S I HATE ROBERT ENNIE mofo, ugly ****, fecking retard, bloody bastard, fecking muppert, robert errie u bit*h, i hope he comes to leicester next season. ;)

Were in it together.......Thats another one.
What the f*ck is that supposed to mean????
Well we really are in it together now............the sh*t!
Surely its not healthy to be this wound up on a Monday morning!
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673