Pre Match Norwich v Leicester - FA cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drop who. Nugent who is now on a scoring run or Beckford who has a fantastic FA Cup scoring record. Our only chance of winning this is if they both play and hopefully play well enough to score or create goals. Its the defence that is a worry and as already stated perhaps Morgan and even Bamba could find themselves in the team on Saturday

Morgan should be in, I wouldn't mind seeing Bamba back.

I hope we give it a go to ensure this season has some real interest beyond the end of February.

The FA isn't likely to permit the zimmer frames - something about artificial unfair advantage.

Irrespective I'm struggling to think of reasons why we are likely to achieve a result at Norwich.

AC Milan demolished the mighty Arsenal, so there is hope. :)

A far better side with far better players demolished their opponents 4-0?

All that argument does is make me think Norwich are going to demolish us. :icon_cry:

Stringer reports that both Drinkwater and Gallagher will not feature on Saturday due to injuries. Delfouneso is available though.

Stringer reports that both Drinkwater and Gallagher will not feature on Saturday due to injuries. Delfouneso is available though.
Drinkwater was always going to be a little doubtful for the game bearing in mind he is cup-tied.:icon_conf:icon_wink

Stringer reports that Gallagher will not feature on Saturday due to injuries. Delfouneso is available though.

Every cloud....

It would be mental to rest anyone for a much bigger match for us than any left in the league.

Schmeichel

St. Ledger Mills Morgan Konchesky

Peltier Danns Wellens Marshall

Nugent Beckford

Subs: Smith, Bamba, Pantsil, Kennedy, Dyer, Howard, Delfouneso

It would be mental to rest anyone for a much bigger match for us than any left in the league.

Schmeichel

Nugent Beckford

I don't think that's too far off. I'd stick Marshall on the right though as that's his natural position and I'd stick Dyer on the left - the last thing we need for this match is round pegs in square holes. I'd also swap Mills out for Bamba, I'm sick of him at the minute and I think he thoroughly deserves dropping after Tuesday. Poor performances, piss poor attitude.

The last thing I want to do is appear to be negative! ------however for those people who want to improve their financial position in these hard times, may I suggest looking at what seem like generous odds of 10-11 on a home win. Obviously I will be putting my money out of sheer loyalty on a Leicester triumph at 7-2.

I don't think that's too far off. I'd stick Marshall on the right though as that's his natural position and I'd stick Dyer on the left - the last thing we need for this match is round pegs in square holes. I'd also swap Mills out for Bamba, I'm sick of him at the minute and I think he thoroughly deserves dropping after Tuesday. Poor performances, piss poor attitude.

He's not returned yet !!

I

Great, I wonder what the reason is.

Schmeichel

Nugent Beckford

Unsure as to why you'd play a centre back at right back and a right back on the wing?

IMO, Drop Mills for Morgan and put Marshall in for Gallagher. Danns for Drinkwater is a natural swap. Dyer has been poor recently but I don't think we have anyone to come in for him at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669